crackling sound help

Desolate

Limp Gawd
this is really weird after my pc is on for a while like after i turn it back on from standby. My sound will be crackling when opening a file,program,website anything that uses cpu usage. Its more of a crackling sound like if i was moving around the plugs or something from the speakers. I know its not my soundcard because i tried another sound card. I put both of them in the same cab and i got about the same problem. After i restart my computer it seems to go away but i want to know whats the problem here.

AMD Athlon 64 3400+ 800MHz
CELESTICA ATI 9600XT
Sound Blaster Live 5.1 digital
Logitech® Z-5300e speakers
SEAGATE 80GB
WESTERN DIGITAL 80GB
NEC FD1231H-302 Black Internal Floppy Drive
NEC Black IDE DVD Burner
WINDOWS XP SP2

Check to see if your speaker wires are near any power sources, and move them around. On a side note, you might want to read the rules and edit your signature accordingly.

I've seen that happen before when using standby on some computers. The easiest way to fix that is not use standby. :p

I'd search on google for your motherboard and standby problems. I never use standby on my machines since I find it just about worthless and gives more problems whenever I've used it, just leave the machine on or turn the damn thing off. Best of luck.

Back