Cracked the die on my QX9770 selling all parts I own to recoup the cost FS thread.

KingThot

Gawd
Bump if you PM! It's polite!

Video Cards

ASUS EAH3850 X2 1GB
Great card. Interesting concept to essentially duplicate the 3870X2 with a less expensive card. Performance is comparable/slightly exceeds the 9800GTX. Review.
Ships as new, retail box with accessories but was briefly used.
Image004.jpg

$240 -> $220

eVGA 9600GT SSC 512MB
eVGA factory overclocked 9600GT. Good deal if you're looking for performance along the lines of a 8800GT. Review.
Again, ships retail box with accessories but was only used.

$130 -> SOLD

Zotac 8800GTS 640MB
Was actually planning on using this one in a build. No longer. I think everyone knows about the 8800GTS.
New in box. Unopened unused.
$135 -> SOLD

2600 Pro 256MB
Got these cards as part of a bundle. Neither are used I was just too lazy to sell them. New and in box. Decent pair for some cheap DX10 crossfire action.
Image005.jpg

$30 each -> 1 SOLD, 1 Remains

Processors

E4500
Seems to be a good little chip. Was intended to be used with the 8800GTS in a new build but really the only thing I got around to was checking if it posted (it does).
OEM.
$70 -> SOLD

Celeron "Conroe-L" 440
Bizarrely enough this is what I'm most disappointed about selling. I love this thing, it's an absolute blast to play with and it was so cheap. In light of recent events I wish I only bought chips that were $44 retail. This tank is lapped and just awesome overall.
OEM.
$25 -> SOLD

Motherboards

Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L (Rev. 2.0)
Really nice little board. I really like it similar to how I'm absolutely smitten by the 440. Flashed to newest BIOS. Review.

OEM.
$45 -> SOLD

Cooling

Thermaltake Mini Typhoon & Thermalright XP90
Thermaltake is a decent cooler, enough to make the 440 fly. Includes mounting hardware.
Thermalright XP90 is probably the best cooler to come out for the 478 other than the XP120.
Image006.jpg

$15 -> $10 for either

Akasa Revo
Really interesting heatsink. I'd encourage you to read up on the concepts behind it. I only briefly used it testing the E4500 and it seemed like a nice quiet cooler. Sold in UK for about E55. Review.
$30 -> $25 -> $20

Yate Loon 120MM Black & Orange Quiet Fans (2)
Great fans. Used on a BIP rad.
$5 each

Nexus 120MM Orange "Silent" Fans (2)
Again, quiet fans.
$7 each -> SOLD

Image009.jpg

Thermalright HR-07 Memory Coolers
Quality memory cooling from Thermalright. Unused.
Image007.jpg

$18 each -> $12 each

Other

Verizon Sierra Mobile Wireless Broadband AirCard 595
In a protective plastic case.
$55 -> $50 -> $35

Softmodded Xbox
Xbox softmodded with UnleashX dashboard. Freshly modded so nothing on it yet, a blank slate. You can also still boot into the default dash.
Image008.jpg

$35 -> $30 -> eBay'd

To clarify, prices do not include shipping.
Heat: Kingthot

Hanging on to the QX, holding out for divine intervention or something along those lines to revive it.

sent you a PM on your HSF

Frre bump for a good seller-HD 2600 BNIB which plays Prey at max settings @1024x768 (on my friend's ancient monitor) cheaper than I can buy it in my own country :D

Heh, too bad the xbox went on ebay, I was gonna PM you =/
you got nices prices though!

Back