Cpus for sale AMD and Intel

groebuck

2[H]4U
I have the following for sale All prices include shipping to CONUS

Core i7 7700K - delidded and liquid metal applied. Ran at 4.9 on stock voltage YMMV. Delidded with the rocket tool for delidding. Used Corsair AIO to cool and keep in place - (never used anything glue down heat spreader just the aio on the MB).
-$220

Ryxen 1700x - 140

Ryzen 1700 - 120 (had liquid metal on it with spire so heat spreader looks a lil messy other than that is perfect.

I5 6600K - never overclocked used in HTPC - 125

I will take PP - prefer fnf for no fees but understand if you don't want to. Shipping will be usps with 50 dollar insurance standard. If you want the full value insured please add 5 dollars to total.

Last edited:
I have the following for sale All prices include shipping to CONUS

Core i7 7700K - delidded and liquid metal applied. Ran at 4.9 on stock voltage YMMV. Delidded with the rocket tool for delidding. Used Corsair AIO to cool and keep in place - (never used anything glue down heat spreader just the aio on the MB).
-$220

Ryxen 1700x - 140

Ryzen 1700 - 120 (had liquid metal on it with spire so heat spreader looks a lil messy other than that is perfect.

I5 6600K - never overclocked used in HTPC - 125

I will take PP - prefer fnf for no fees but understand if you don't want to. Shipping will be usps with 50 dollar insurance standard. If you want the full value insured please add 5 dollars to total.

Pmed.

Back