[CPU MINING] YADACOIN.IO - Going to get some traction.. get in early

legcramp

[H]F Junkie
https://yadacoin.io/

This is going to get some traction in the next coming weeks or so, if you were there for RTM this will be similar. Solo mining is fairly easy right now, you just have to set up your own node and then point your other systems to it at port 3333. Pool mining is even easier since you just download the miner, add your wallet address and just run it on the official pool which is already set in the config.json file.

RabidMining YouTuber joined the discord today.. he's gonna farm a bunch then pump it on YouTube after he gets his bag large enough.

I moved off all my CPUs that were doing Raptoreum to 80% YADA / 20% AVIAN since Raptoreum is just giving me constant coins from staking it which frees up lots of CPU power to mine other shitcoins lol

Gave it a try and im fairly unimpressed. It appears to be a slightly altered randomX algo (presumably altered to run on specific hardware making insider farming easy) The network hash shows similar to both that and what was expressed by op. almost 50% of the network hash was recently added by a new "pool" (miner).

Looks very pump and dumpish. So I ask, how is there money to be made? There is only minimal interest in random shitcoins now so its not going to gain any significant traction or levels of resistance (it doesnt even have elon or doge in the name). There are atleast 2 massive parties trying to cash out on it and it doesnt look like there is any exchange with a high enough volume for small traders to be able to cash out anywhere near what i would have to assume to be a very short lasting peak.

Have you been drinking koolaid legcramp?

seems better to leave the cpu rigs on raptoreum or vrsc.

Gave it a try and im fairly unimpressed. It appears to be a slightly altered randomX algo (presumably altered to run on specific hardware making insider farming easy) The network hash shows similar to both that and what was expressed by op. almost 50% of the network hash was recently added by a new "pool" (miner).

Looks very pump and dumpish. So I ask, how is there money to be made? There is only minimal interest in random shitcoins now so its not going to gain any significant traction or levels of resistance (it doesnt even have elon or doge in the name). There are atleast 2 massive parties trying to cash out on it and it doesnt look like there is any exchange with a high enough volume for small traders to be able to cash out anywhere near what i would have to assume to be a very short lasting peak.

The pump and dump only works with minions spamming every forum they are on.

It's just spec mining and maybe I am drinking too much koolaid. Anyways I grabbed my bag so onto something else :D Going to check out VRSC now thanks.

Back