Courts: Dotcom’s Millions Will Remain Frozen

HardOCP News

[H] News
You have to wonder, by the time this thing is all over, how many millions will Dotcom have spent trying to get his assets unfrozen?

Kim Dotcom's battle to regain control over millions in seized assets has received another setback. Today the Court of Appeal overturned a ruling by the High Court by extending the restraining orders against the entrepreneur's property until at least April 2015.

And how many millions will it have cost tax payers to process all these appeals.

As the saying from times when Poland was under communist eastern block occupation goes:

"Give me a person and we will find paragraph"

How many millions did Hollywood contribute to Obama during the last election and since?

Talk about cold, hard cash!!

frozen_asset.jpg

As a kiwi, this sucks... he has committed no crime in NZ, and the US Govt is stringing out his extradition... (its been delayed several times)

Did he really make that much money off of the pirate traffic going through his site? That's pretty good for one guy and a few friends.

And how many millions will it have cost tax payers to process all these appeals.

You should rephrase that to read
"how many millions have US Taxpayers spent illegaly harassing a citizen of New Zealand, and violating his rights, not only under New Zealand law, but also under US law"

Sounds much more accurate based on whats really happened thus far. Like him or hate him, dotcom has been fucking railroaded and anyone involved should be disbarred from practicing law.

"how many millions have US Taxpayers spent illegaly harassing a citizen of New Zealand, and violating his rights, not only under New Zealand law, but also under US law"

Sounds much more accurate based on whats really happened thus far. Like him or hate him, dotcom has been fucking railroaded and anyone involved should be disbarred from practicing law.

^^^^ THIS

Thank you for posting exactly what is and has been going on. As it was said, like him or hate him its the USA that is the corrupt one here. The MPAA and RIAA and their goons must have paid a mighty big dollar to the US Government to do this crap.

Dot com is not the threat here its the USA that is the threat with its corrupt politicians that is bought and paid for. The USA is the greatest threat to the human race.

THIS.

The USA is the greatest threat to the human race.

I don't know about that, we will shrivel up like the Roman empire did in due time by interior and exterior forces (maybe not in my lifetime sadly). Doesn't matter how powerful we think we are, were not Gods, just plebeian men making a living, supporting a corrupt government. We have plenty of food though in society, for now.

Don't get my hopes up like that. I want real change as much as others may, but there are forces in motion to prevent such things from becoming reality. Until something happens to the global food supply, and I mean a really big something, things won't change. You keep the mob happy and fat, watching NFL and the NBA, people won't do anything. No different then the gladiatorial games 2,000 years ago, were just as malleable as the Roman citizens were then.

Back