Court Rejects Lindsay Lohan’s Appeal in GTA V Likeness Lawsuit

Megalith

24-bit/48kHz
Staff member
Lindsay Lohan will have to accept the fact that GTA V’s Lacey Jonas was not based on her and did not capitalize on her celebrity. New York's highest court, the state’s Court of Appeals, has determined that there is simply no recognizable likeness between the two.

"We conclude a computer-generated image may constitute a portrait within the meaning of that law," wrote the court. "We also conclude, however, that the subject images are not recognizable as plaintiff, and that the amended complaint, which contains four causes of action for violation of privacy pursuant to Civil Rights Law §§ 50 and 51, was properly dismissed."

Didn't know this was happening. Lindsay never crossed my mind when playing GTA. I've always thought of Lindsay as a redhead, didn't even know she dyed her hair blonde. Haven't really cared to keep track of her.

This has been going on for years now. This chick and her lawyer team just would not give up. Takes stupid to a new level (other than flat earthers). Looks like this thing can finally be buried so deep, no one talks about Lindsay Lohan anymore. She got a lot of publicity out of it (milked it) and that was most likely the purpose of it all along.

The girl in GTAV (Michael daughter) is an annoying fucking cunt, hell the whole family is. I wish I could have put a bullet in the boys head, but nooooooooooo can't do that.

Even if it was based on her, she would have lost anyway because of the way satire laws work. It was only dismissed because it didn't look like her either.

Last edited:
I don't really see a lot of resemblance. Long blond hair, nice smallish->medium sized titties. There are lots of people that look like this. Had this case not been brought up, I don't think I would have made the association. Shrugs.

Back