Counterstrike Source - Did anyone save their skins?

Blakestr

[H]ard|Gawd
http://www.counter-strike-dl.com/source-skins.html was where I used to get all of my skins....they have some really badass stuff but the server to download them is basically down forever (ownership changes, new owner doesn't care I guess)

FPS banana, seems to suck based on a quick perusal of its library. Did anyone happen to save any of their skins from the first site?

I really hate playing the game with the stock weapons after playing it with the really polished skins...

It is breaking the rules to mod textures in clan matches so i don't use custom skins.

do you have a idea how the dl links are?
if you do maybe i can figure out where the files are at.

I believe the servers that hosts the file are either down or not maintained and are 'offline'...

I never play matches or anything, once in awhile I would come to a server that 'enforces' the stock models but the pubgames I stick to normally there isn't a problem. Really makes the game when you can put highquality models...and its odd but I am actually better with some of the 'new' weapons even though it is a mere cosmetic difference.

have 865 mb worth. any particular ones u want or all of them? have some for pretty much all the guns, sorted and everything :)

You are my hero. I'm at work but I will be downloading these tomorrow (and backing them up to a disc)

its my pleasure. i forgot how many of these i have. i was going through and looking at some if the pics, brought back fond memories of owning :p

Back