Counterstrike: Global Offensive Game Night 9/22

Are you ready for some CS: Global Offensive Mayhem on the evening of 9/22?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shalafi

Fully [H]
In my other thread, I think I focused a little bit on having variety, and I think it was the wrong approach. I think it's better to simplify things and just focus on one game for a gaming night. So, after a little discussion, I think that game will be CS: Global Offensive, and we will make a gaming night out of it.

If you have any suggestions as to what kind of games you'd like to see featured for a Game Night event on a weekend, shoot me a PM and I will fire it up.

Ok, that said, Saturday 6 p.m. Eastern, 5 p.m. Central, and 4 p.m. Pacific, we will host a Counterstrike Global Offensive Game Night here at [H]ardGaming.

All we need is for you guys to post in this thread and show up, I will put up a poll so we can get a roster of who will be there.

We will be playing, if we have enough players, as a team vs others, OR, if we have an excellent turnout, we will play versus each other for BRAGGING RIGHTS.

Make sure you order pizza, get your drinks, alcoholic and non alcoholic, and plan on planting yourself in your gaming chair and be ready to frag your [H] Buddies in an intense gaming session of Global Offensive!

CS:GO Classic Server

Last edited:
I cant make Saturday events, so I am not down =[

Thursday or Friday nights are best for me.

Either myself or my two kids can make it. Both of them tend to take top spots when playing CSGO online in arms race.

Arms race usually draws the cream of the crop... ;)

My aim is just so bad in this game :(

I like to play around and tend to go on a 1-1 ratio, I like to play objectively, but never pay attention as I go around corners and get sniped, all the time.

Either myself or my two kids can make it. Both of them tend to take top spots when playing CSGO online in arms race.

Why not all 3? The more the merrier. We will try to keep chat clean so that everyone can enjoy it, I'm not much for uttering slurs and whatnot online when I play a game. I don't really bother with trash talking.

So I think it'll be good all around fun, hardly wholesome, but at least fun :p

How will we connect in the same game?
Is there a server labeled [H]ardGaming?

I'm down for some Gun Game / Arms Race right now!

Find me on STEAM as AMA_King:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/videogameracing/

I like to play on team-pure.com servers.
They ban hackers & smack talkers w/out hesitation & run bots on [H]ARD when it's slow.

Start game > click PLAY > click BROWSE COMMUNITY SERVERS >
click the FAVORITES tab at the top > click the ADD A SERVER button at the bottom >
paste this # into the empty field & then click the ADD THIS ADDRESS TO FAVORITES

72.249.10.134:27015

Then double-click the line PURE CS:GO ARMS RACE SERVER in the game browser.

FIGHT!

:D

Last edited:
Why not all 3? The more the merrier. We will try to keep chat clean so that everyone can enjoy it, I'm not much for uttering slurs and whatnot online when I play a game. I don't really bother with trash talking.

So I think it'll be good all around fun, hardly wholesome, but at least fun :p

I only have two copies of the game, so only two at a time. Also have a newborn, so my gaming is limited to him sleeping. I do think that I will get some time to play though that night.

Don't worry about keeping chat clean, as I have always let them play online. Both spent some time playing MW2&3 online, and if you ever heard people's chat in that game...........They also have a bunch of machismo Uncles who couldn't make a sentence without swearing :)

My kids are 11 and 6, and both have been accused of hacking in multiple games from their shooter skills :) They are pretty inexperienced in CS other than fy_iceworld maps though and arms race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back