Could Web host that don't use Softwere

Oleg

n00b
Can you suggest a good paid Could Web host that does not require use of software or browser extension?.

LOL. What i have meant by "cloud", it's kind of like Web hosting, but Cloud service is a little different. it's specifically made for transferring, sharing and backing up data. I know that Google has a free one here https://www.google.com/drive/

It just paid cloud is more faster, and reliable.

All cloud storage is going to require software of some sort. It's not like that stuff is going to magic itself onto your computer.

There's stuff that doesn't require you to operate the web storage via your browser, but they still use software. OneDrive, dropbox, etc. All use software. SOme services support non-proprtietary software like rsync, samba, or NFS.

It's still all software. Heck your drivers for your hard drive controlers for your local disk and the OS that lets you browse them is still software.

So you kind of need to be more specific as to your needs.

Sure there is. You just leverage their REST API and GET/PUT/DELETE your files that way. But based on your post, I'm assuming that's probably a bit too complex.

If what you want is cloud storage, you can get 1tb of dropbox for a pretty reasonable price.

Back