Costco/Sams Club PS3 bundles

Mozex

[H]ard|Gawd
In the past Costco has bundled a PS3 with a game and bluray remote for $30 more than the MSRP for the system. The costco near me doesn't have any such bundles and they apparently don't list them on their website, but stock always varies store to store.

Does anybody know if they are still carrying these in any stores between San Diego and Los Angeles, and if so what is included in the bundle?

Sacramento and Roseville carries the bundles all the time, i'm not gonna shop there anytime soon.

I just picked up one from Frys, Bundle is at MSRP ($299) with new 160GB Slims and came with 3 games... Fracture, Alone in the Dark and Brutal Legend... but I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it so I can't actually open the games according to the salesperson, but I can open the console...

My local costco has not been restocking any of the console bundles as they get rid of them. Also, the floor space dedicated to video games was reduced to about 1/3 of what it was.

In the past Costco has bundled a PS3 with a game and bluray remote for $30 more than the MSRP for the system. The costco near me doesn't have any such bundles and they apparently don't list them on their website, but stock always varies store to store.

Does anybody know if they are still carrying these in any stores between San Diego and Los Angeles, and if so what is included in the bundle?

I swear up and down I saw this bundel this afternoon at the Costco in Poway.

I've seen the current bundle in a couple of Costco's now. It's the console (120gig I think) + remote + uncharted 2 + 50 free songs (I'm guessing from Sony's store) for either $330 or $350 (sorry can't remember).

Back