Corsair's The Witcher Wild Hunt Lucky Draw

Corsair should make an ultra wide 3440x1440 monitor with Free-Sync, G-sync, and/or an ultra high refresh rate! I wouldn't be mad if it dispensed Slurpees too....

M.2 SSD.

Also the little plastic swivel pieces for my corsair 1500 headset that broke. Just that one piece and a $100 headset is of no use because it joins the headband to the ear-cups. I'm currently 3d modelling a replacement and going to have it printed but, for those of us that are the DIY type these sorts of components should be sold

Corsair motherboard! I already have a Corsair keyboard, mouse, and headset. I also have a Corsair case, memory, CPU cooler, and SSD. The only thing that's left is CPU, GPU(though their partnerships with some OEMs kinda fixes this), motherboard and monitor. (The CPU is obviously out of the question though). IF Corsair makes a monitor, would love it to be a 21:9 aspect ratio (ultra wide), and with a high refresh rate and resolution. Premium build materials in typical Corsair style would of course be a expected bonus!

A RGB led kit, the old corsair LED kits kinda became vaporware and now's the time to bring it back!

I would love to see corsair get into video cards. They have always been a brand I've trusted from RAM to PSU. I would like another part of theirs in my build.

Corsair is in a competitive field (pc components) where margins are traditionally thin. They have established themselves as a quality brand that can be relied on.

I'd recommend that they expand out on an existing product line (headphones/speakers) and move into an area that is a little niche, but they would be able to charge a premium for the quality that they represent.

Utilize corsair's brand to establish a line of computer audio components. The items I'd specifically like to see are Corsair branded volume control hubs for speakers and headphones with high quality, dedicated headphone amplifiers. You could also include a version that has a usb soundcard, or something to that effect.

This is an overlooked area where there is not an obvious "quality" leader with a simple solution. You could either look to establish your own brand, or license stuff from sound blaster (they need help bad).

Most motherboards have onboard audio. Most people have an old pair of speakers, or a set of headphones.

But unless they were fortunate enough to purchase a computer speaker set that had a hub with a volume knob and a headphone jack... getting one of these after the fact is a total pain, not to mention the fact that the hubs are probably not very good to begin with, and do not have good headphone amps. Most existing speaker hubs are proprietary to the mid range crappy computer speakers they came with (Logitech I'm looking at you), and even the high end ones weren't that great of speakers (klipsche) (I owned both of these all in one speaker sets). The part I liked best of all of these solutions was actually the hub with volume knob and speaker.

I'm sure some audiophile can recommend purchasing 8 different components to obtain a patched together solution that will work... but I want to look on amazon/pc part picker and buy one $40 component that has 900 4.5 star reviews that I can reuse for years just like I reuse my speakers and headphones.

Looks like you have something similar http://www.corsair.com/en-us/gaming-audio-series-sp2500-high-power-2-1-pc-speaker-system the hub on that is typical of the industry, it's proprietary to just those speakers and I bet the headphone amp in it is nothing to write home about. Give me a stand alone that I can use with any speaker set. I don't want to buy a full on $300 receiver. I want to buy a high quality $50-$60 audio hub that isn't garbage and isn't proprietary.

Last edited:
This is now closed.

Winning random posters have been drawn.

IMs and emails are going out now, we need to get your information and reply in 24 hours, then we draw again.

I would like them to make CPUs. I know this is an awkward answer, but we need more competition in that space!

edit: whoops, didnt scroll to last page, giveaways over.

Lol I did the same thing. No idea why this is still a sticky.

Back