Corsair's The Witcher Wild Hunt Lucky Draw

Keyboards with Hall effect switches. Because we need a successor to the Honeywell switches of course.

A commercially available jetpack.....because jetpack

would love to see a

2K, OLED 28 inch LCD, with 144hz refresh rate, and 0 input latency and GTG lag and g-sync/free sync.

why, cause no one else has made it yet, could be an awesome monitor to start your display side of the business with!

Monitors, good monitors and / or Motherboards. Quality ones. Give some competition to the other big players out in the market.

A mATX case with integrated liquid cooler (so I can re-use spare mATX board :) )

I would just have them stick with what they do best - making great cases, power supplies, and fans. Great products, keep up the good work.

Impulse

As others have said, it would be cool to see Corsair enter the Motherboard market! I think they would do well!

Tough call between Motherboards and GPUs.

I will say GPUs only because I think they would be able to really push the limits on them with their cooling.

An extensible H100i/H110i is needed - Swiftech doesn't have competition for their AIO H220/H220X models.

I think it would be nice to see them move into the Mobile market. I feel that all of their products have high production quality. Perhaps they can look into making Android devices. Here's how I figure this:

They currently make:
Computer Cases
Power Supplies
Cooling Equipment
Ram
SSDs
Peripherals(Mice, Keyboards, Headsets)

Taking what they know, their high production value, their value of their brand name and end-user follower base, they could either roll out something like the Nvidia shield tablets or mobile phones. I would believe that they have enough relationships from other vendors that would provide a reasonable cost to supply the hardware they don't make themselves (LTE modems, Bluetooth solutions, Wifi solutions, Video etc)

I think expanding into the motherboard market wouldn't be too far of a stretch since they already produce so many other internal PC components.

I'd like to see Corsair make a DIY modular liquid cooling system. Something that can scale from simple cpu and in unit radiator to Cpu/GPU/Ram/Drive cooler with external radiator to even multi-system cooling.

Why? Because I've used their all in one H100i and lower H series units and they are good. The company has a great reputation and puts a lot of work and effort into their products. The benefits of such a system system would be a wonderful impact in the industry from home theater to top end performance, making liquid cooling available to professional to those who wouldn't feel able to do it otherwise all alike.

I'd buy it.

I think Corsair should develop a mid tier air cooler. It would be the last piece of a complete portfolio of cooling products.

Corsair Monitor 27" IPS 1440P Gsync low brightness awesome looking stand and bezel with Corsair logo on the bottom. X2 Display Ports X2 HDMI X1 DVI

I think they should start their own air line! :eek: I mean they already have a great name for it with Corsair and with all their technical knowledge they can make a jet that performs quietly while still producing great speed. ;)

More customization water cooling solutions. Maybe something modular where you can piece different pieces together without being a completely DIY from scratch system. Would allow more folks to delve in deeper into watercooling and maybe allow better solutions/configurations.

I would like to see the Link and Cue integrated. Then add USB RGB LED / Light Strips that can be integrated into the system and placed on things by the user (back of monitor, under keyboards, under desk).

Having your Keyboard/Mouse/Case/whatever else change color with CPU Temperature all from one Corsair Software platform would be awesome.

It would also be nice to add LCD support the the Cue/Link software similar to the Logitech G19. I have one of the G19's with the keyboard chopped off just for that LCD.

Having an actual LCD module from Corsair with RGB controls would be killer. Plus I would not need to run the Logitech software anymore!

I would like to see Corsair make a modular component liquid cooling solution that could apply to systems with multiple gpus and/or cpus., make it easier to add or replace components in the cooling system, and possible add temp sensors on the device with LED readouts to quickly see the temp levels for each device in the cooling loop.

motherboards. That way we can have a completely corsair build! Also to a lesser extent, Prebuilt systems. If you have all the components already, just put them together.

motherboards. Corsair's other products are high quality and I would love to purchase corsair mobo.

Corsair has always been one of the top developers of peripherals and hardware. I think their commitment to great quality and outstanding products would make them a great developer of a phone focused on mobile gaming. No other developer from the pc market has really made something for the mobile gamer. I think corsair would bring some great ideas and changes to a market that keeps rolling out the same thing year after year.

Dominator throwback ram, before the idiotic Platinum design...really, who covers the heatsink that is supposed to convect away heat?? The fans are even more of a joke.

A HOTAS. They are making a comeback thanks to star citizen and elite dangerous.

I'd love to see a HTPC case (simpler/more plain than the Bulldog) with room for a full size PSU and motherboard (with no pre-installed components)

Motherboards, because Corsair has the best support in the business today!

Back