Corsair's The Witcher Wild Hunt Lucky Draw

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by FrgMstr, Oct 5, 2015.

1. macksomerville

macksomerville [H]ard|Gawd

Id love to see a more user friendly sealed but expandable water cooling system.

2. Gladis

Gladis n00b

motherboards... mini or micro would catch my eye for my next htpc.

3. Weenis

Weenis I said WEENIS, not...

Joysticks/rudder pedals, because there is a lot of demand for high quality flight control. Few good options exist all of which are expensive and most not worth while.

4. Blista

Blista n00b

Expand the range of speakers. Make a 2.0 desktop speaker setup with excellent fidelity and power. The SP2500 is great but in short supply and too bass focused. Ditch the external remote and subwoofer in favour of quality.

5. Celcius

Celcius Limp Gawd

I'd like to see them make a monitor.

6. Hruodgar

Hruodgar [H]Lite

I'd like to see joysticks, pedals, throttles, a complete line of simulation peripherals.

7. drme1

drme1 n00b

I want a low price ($100 to $130) high refresh rate monitor from Corsair. Why because i am cheep.

8. Pabuchok

Pabuchok Gawd

A desk, so it'd match my PC!

9. griff30

griff30 I Lower the Boom!

Corsair branded Video card.

10. CSwish

CSwish n00b

I would love to see Corsair go into more custom based liquid cooling gear that allows a full system instead of a single GPU or CPU.

11. techie81

techie81 [H]ard for [H]ardware

Love their ram. Awesome warranty but for a new product maybe a Bluetooth adapter? I don't like the current adapters out there

12. Korrd

Korrd Limp Gawd

Motherboards. I mean, Corsair already makes RAM, SSDs, PSUs, various coolers and input devices. What better way to tie them all together than with Corsair motherboards? Especially if they bring that Corsair aesthetic to bear, I'd be down.

13. m3ta1head

m3ta1head 777

If I could pick any product to make, it would definitely be a robust & universally compatible GPU replacement heatsink/fan assembly...something comparable to what Prolimatech and Thermalright have put on the market! At the right price point it would be a great product.

14. infinitywulfy

infinitywulfy Limp Gawd

There are honestly a lot of products I'd love to see Corsair make since so far every Corsair product I've owned has impressed me with performance and quality. I think I'd like to see monitors or speakers though. Somehow I could see them outperforming everything else.

15. horrorshow

horrorshow [H]ardness Supreme

Video cards.

We need more competition in the marketplace and Corsair has just enough sway to make a dent.

16. Hielo_loco

Hielo_loco [H]Lite

A real pirate ship, obviously! :D

17. Axehandler

Axehandler Gawd

CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i

18. ThreeDee

ThreeDee [H]ardForum Junkie

Quality Cases for under $20 shipped .. because I'm poor white trash and I deserve bettah! ;)

19. atom

atom Gawd

Bluetooth game controller! We need a new standard and the Steam controller isn't it!

20. Grebuloner

Grebuloner Gawd

An MP3 player thing would be cool, reliable, fast, put in some quality sound chips. I love my Zune, but someday it will wear out and it's getting tough to find 6 year old good quality replacements.

21. Bigshrimp

Bigshrimp Limp Gawd

I would without a doubt choose the Force Series™ 3 480GB SATA 3 6Gb/s Solid-State Hard Drive. :)

22. Whalter

Whalter n00b

K70 RGB with Cherry MX Blue switches.

I have one with red switches and I think it would be even better with blue switches.

23. coreyb3

coreyb3 n00b

I would want some kind of desk designed for gamers/enthusiasts. It would be height adjustable, come in an awesome variety of colors, and have RGB lighting!

24. tikicult

tikicult [H]ard|Gawd

You guys should make a game controller. Only choices out there are logitech and xbox controller.

25. IndyJoe

IndyJoe 2[H]4U

It seems to me that Corsair should create a great Whole Home Surge Suppressor and UPS Battery Backup, Their power supply knowledge should lend to some great products in those areas.

26. PhaseII

PhaseII Limp Gawd

Considering the quality of products, and if they're willing to take the next step up, then definitely motherboards.

But Devilpup's Pirate Ship suggestion would be pretty awesome, too.

27. stanholio

stanholio n00b

A better gaming laptop than Alienware makes at a lower price!

28. raven98

raven98 n00b

I would love to see an android Bluetooth game controller. There needs to be more quality choices to pick from.

29. Old_Way

Old_Way Gawd

With all Corsair's knowledge in power supplies, I would think a good UPS battery backup system would be a good fit. Maybe even a full tower case that had a small one integrated.

30. phred15

phred15 Limp Gawd

A case with integrated closed loop water cooling for CPU and Video cards

31. DesertCat

DesertCat Gawd

A mini-itx case that is small enough that it could be mounted to the VESA mounts on a monitor. Though there would have to be trade-offs going so small, I figure Corsair could extract the most out of such a small sized unit.

32. bearlevel

bearlevel [H]Lite

Pre-fabricated water cooling kits that are modular and work with Corsair components designed for both air and water.

Sell the base CPU only closed loop coolers but have a higher end modular kit that will then work with air/water cooled Corsair RAMM. The kit can also be used in collaboration with other graphics and motherboard manufacturers designs much like modular water block hold down kits.

33. Blind Man

Blind Man Limp Gawd

Mini ITX case with integrated water cooling!

34. dsystem

dsystem Limp Gawd

Monitors seem like the next logical product to tackle. However, what about software? Seems like the corsair link is a bit half- baked. I would love some better monitoring of low level components and voltages etc. The asus mobo tools always seem to lag and crash.

35. rsmueller

rsmueller [H]Lite

An all in one GPU CPU cooling setup. One cooling system instead of two should be easier to set up and maintain.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  36. Negative Decibel

Negative Decibel 2[H]4U

Motherboards. probably two lines, budget and enthusiast. and they would be sexy; just like the rest of their products.

37. nexus_7

nexus_7 Just a Gawd

The product I would want some more internal hardware. mboard would be cool. But a nice watercooled itx case.

38. t_ski

t_ski [H]ardness Supreme

I'd like to see a K95RGB with an LCD display in it so I could replace my Logitech G19

39. Suprfire

Suprfire 2[H]4U

Gaming monitors and motherboards

40. DejaWiz

DejaWiz Oracle of Unfortunate Truths

Would love to see some Corsair M.2 NVMe SSD's with 2+ TB of capacity and at least 5x read performance of 2.5" SATA III offerings. :cool: