Corsair XMS 6GB PC-10666 DDR3 CL9 Memory Kit - $159.99 @ Microcenter.

good deal around the holiday with no deliveries happening. Just picked one up here myself and looking good from it.

You can get cheaper and better 6GB DDR3 at Newegg.

AData and Gskill are the only cheaper kits and they have the same speed and timings. Supertalent has a kit for the same price that's the same speed and better timings, but from what I've seen, the corsair will do those timings as well. Am I missing a kit here that is cheaper and better?

AData and Gskill are the only cheaper kits and they have the same speed and timings. Supertalent has a kit for the same price that's the same speed and better timings, but from what I've seen, the corsair will do those timings as well. Am I missing a kit here that is cheaper and better?

+1. Don't be a demagogue, provide a link to back up your statement, annaconda ;) :D

i was looking at the 7-7-7-24 gskill kit. But a measly $18 more and I got this kit local, same day, already playing around with it. $18 is worth it for me in that case.

Your wish is my command masters :)

I am using Wintec and @ 1600mhz i have 1.5v and 8-8-8-20 timming. All the three top ones are cheaper better, and free shipping not to mention no TAX. which adds some extra $$ to the Corsair

I mentioned two of them in my post, I'll still take the corsair over them all. Wintec must have just dropped in price, but it's not listed on their site that I could find. None of them are rated at better specs then the corsair and as we know, ymmv when it comes to overclocking.

Yep! I picked this up when it happened.

Almsot picked up 12 GB worth but decided with 6. Kicking myself for not picking up the other 6 GB!!

Back