Corsair Void Pro Headset Sale at Newegg and Amazon

The Corsair Void Pro are awesome gaming head phones. I own these and one of the best "gaming" headphones without a crazy price tag (looking at you astros). Super comfortable and sound great. The ONLY complaint I have heard and experienced is that the clamping force is really lacking. My wife has to re-adjust them maybe once or twice in 2-3 hour gaming session. My head is massive so I don't have that big of an issue. Mic clarity is great for discord and gaming with your friends. When the virtual surround is on it sounds kinda echo-y. Myself and many other users prefer to leave it off. For 80ish buck I found them a great value. For sub $60 they are a steal.

edit: these actually just came in today. They are my new pair. My 5 year old ate the cable to my old pair.
20181030_162223.jpg

The Corsair Void Pro are awesome gaming head phones. I own these and one of the best "gaming" headphones without a crazy price tag (looking at you astros). Super comfortable and sound great. The ONLY complaint I have heard and experienced is that the clamping force is really lacking. My wife has to re-adjust them maybe once or twice in 2-3 hour gaming session. My head is massive so I don't have that big of an issue. Mic clarity is great for discord and gaming with your friends. When the virtual surround is on it sounds kinda echo-y. Myself and many other users prefer to leave it off. For 80ish buck I found them a great value. For sub $60 they are a steal.
Agreed. I still use mine all the time. Not the best sound in the world at all, but a great value in wireless, and the 7.1 is a lot better than a lot of solutions out there. Sound quality I would give a 6 out of ten after listening to some of the high priced solutions on the market. I still suggest the HyperX Cloud Alpha if you want wired. Great value in a stereo gaming headset.

https://www.hardocp.com/reviews/sound_products/

Reactions: Dan
like this
I went from Logitech G930 -> Corsair Vengeance 2000 -> Logitech G933 -> Corsair Void Pro. I love the Void Pro. I mostly use mine for Skype/Discord/etc.

Reactions: Dan
like this
0.o tempting.

I originally had a Logtech G35 headset and loved them. When it finally came time to replace them, I found myself diving into the headphone rabbit hole. The overwhelming general consensus was that any headphones plastered with the label "gaming" were trash and even the cheapest "good" headphones would be worldly better. So I got a pair of sennheiser 598se headphones and a mod mic. Sure they're way more comfortable and music sounds great but gaming has kinda been eh. Not to mention I had to further invest in a small usb dongle for the mod mic and an amp/dac for the headphones for them to not sound blah.

Use them at work as my headset, love them and the voice quality is good for soft-phone. I will end up getting another pair for home at this price. Thanks for the links Kyle

My gf got me a pair of these as a gift a while ago, I really like them. These are great prices for them too as i bought one on sale for my brother for his birthday 2-3 months ago for about $20 more than these prices.

A lot of these wireless headsets have become outrageous in price. This is definitely one of the best value.

Great Headsets. I have the white one and a black USB model. Recommended to a coworker and he loves his.

It's a great value. I prefer the Logitech ones as their DTX Headphone implementation is much better and the sound over all has more punch, however, for the money these are a great get. Right now Amazon has them around $66-68.

These seem to be going on sale pretty often these last few months. I wonder if they're discontinuing these soon for a newer model?

Back