Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corsair kicks so much ass because they got me into water cooling on the cheap which started a very expensive but fun hobby ;)

Corsair was the first RAM I ever used to build a pc. Quality stuff allowed me to overclock my Pentium 3 450 to 558mhz! Corsair will always have a special place in my heart.

cool, corsair kick ass because they make great products.

All my high end comp uses corsair and so does the psu.

Maybe i will get corsairs case too.

coming out of hiding to admit that i want this ram. and that i've never had a problem with corsair and buy them for every build :)

Corsair is the most respected memory manufacturer in the business. Nuff said.

I'm running 6GB of triple channel Corsair RAM in my system right now and it's super-fast. Corsair kicks a** for the same reason Chuck Norris does: simply because they know how.

Compatibility, overclockability, heatsink desgins, customer support... overall peace of mind that when you slot their RAM into your machine it will boot up, or they will do what it takes to correct any issue.

The Vengeance RAM cooler design is the best to date, would look good in any system, and Corsair is all about quality.

Corsair ram kicks ass because you can seriously do some damage to someones ass with those gnarly heat spreader spikes!! ;)

Best performance, best looking, always reliable. And their tech support never let me down. Count me in!

Corsair RAM kicks butt because more often than not it does the advertised speeds and then some :)

Plus their support is kick butt too :)

Corsair kicks arse because "They are the Man!!!"

Seriously, they kick it just because they make some quality products and their service is second to none.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back