Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corsair memory kicks ass because it is some of the most reliable memory I've used, which is the reason ever since I got my first set of Corsair ram that it is the only brand of memory I will use in a system I build.

Corsair Kick's Ass because they've kept my PC's running well past their other components deaths. So much so I still have the first Corsair RAM and PSU I bought that are running a low power server 24/7/365, while I've burned through 3 motherboards and 2 CPU's and countless hard drives.

Corsair kicks ass because it is the only memory I have used in the past 10 years for any of my PCs.

Corsair Memory kicks so much ass, that you'll probably go blind. Why? What else would it do otherwise? Fail to kick ass? I don't think so. It kicks ass, because it has no other choice. It can only do what it was made to do.

Last edited:
Corsair products kick ass because they are reliable, meet the advertised specs, and they have been trouble free.

Corsair memory is what it is because it falls into the three core essentials of life: performance, endurance and beauty. What more could a guy want.

I have been using Corsair RAM exclusively since the DDR-2100 days (2x VS512MB266 still living in the ol'e Linux box)

Everyone says that the Support is top notch.... Well I wouldn't know, as i have NEVER needed to use it... and THAT is what makes them "kick-ass" in my book.

Cheers

I have never actually used Corsair memory, but I hear it is the bomb.
Would love to try some in my rig.

Corsair memory kicks ass because it smells good and always shows up on time. Corsair memory never forgets your birthday, and always leaves a 30% tip. Corsair memory always gets the ladies, and is a great wingman as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back