Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corsair xms ddr was first branded ram i remember buying. I still remember marveling at this shiny heatspreader across the ram. It performed fantastic and never had a problem after years of passing it down to others. After 7 years I think they are finally shelved somewhere but never stopped working. Quality products all the way.

Need more Corsair branded stuff to go with my Corsair Case, Corsair PSU, Corsair Flash Drive......

I have used Corsair is several computers and not once have I had to RMA or be unable to overclock to my desired speed.

Corsair kicks ass because not only do they make kick ass ram, but they make kick ass power supplies, kick ass cooling kits, kick ass SSDs, kick ass flash drives, kick ass cases, and kick ass headsets. AND their support kicks ass too!

Corsair memory is some of the best I have ever used. Always try and use them first and foremost.

Corsair memory is reliable, trustworthy and reasonably priced. All this yet it doesn't sacrifice its overclockability and they still strive to improve their product.

Corsair ram, power supplies, and cases are the best on the market IMO!!!

I own all 3 and I am looking forward to buying more

Because they are so kick ass their name was in a quote from Samuel L. Jackson in pulp fiction. Can't get much more kick ass than that IMHO.

corsiar's ram kicks ass because I could use some more ram :)

Corsair ram kicks ass because it is quality and has been quality for many years. It is easy to like and easy to recommend.

Corsair RAM kicks ass because it will always run at the specs it's rated for(and usually even further), unlike RAM from some other vendors that I could name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back