Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive never had corsair not be compatible with a platform I was installing. When something always works, that kicks ass.

Corsair ram is awesome because you can use the letters in 'Corsair Ram' to create the anagram 'Racism Roar'

Why does Corsair Memory kick ass? Stability. Speed. Willingness to push the envelope. Do I have to go on? It just kicks ass.

Customer service is top notch! Not to mention My pair of PC3200 Pro sticks still going strong in my 939 system :)

It's the best because it's the ram that is most compatible with any motherboard out there. From mild to wild, Corsair ram just works. :D

Corsair is slowly taking over my computers...case, memory, PSU, headset, H50 coolers...

Corsair just kicks ass!

Basically it works... and the big heat spreaders make good wheel chocks for my scooter when I decide to upgrade...

Corsair kicks ass because they maintain their build quality, always keep up with the latest technologies and have managed to stay competitive while maintaining a positive reputation in the business.

Whether it's the value level, or the high end enthusiast psycho shit, they always stand behind their product.

Corsair rocks... the warranty on any of their products is second to none and the performance and innovation of their offerings is worth the price.

[H] KICKASS COMPANY!

Corsair is simply the best. They always work at their advertised speed. no questions. and best support in the industry.

I think they kick ass due to a wicked looking heatspreader. Whether that actually makes a difference in anything else, who knows.

Because Corsair memory is always 100% rock solid. I wouldn't trust my desktop or my server's stability with any other RAM.

I have been using Corsair Memory for years. I have used Dominator Series modules on numerous gaming rigs with zero issues. I even used their cheaper Value Ram for a machine intended for basic use. What has remained a constant through it all is the consistency in quality I have experienced. The stuff just works and is backed by a great warranty. Nuff said...:cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back