Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it is fast and reliable, and in the event you have a problem Corsair stands behind their product and makes it right.

I have been building my own systems since 1998. My first was an AMD K6-II-400. I bought some cheap RAM to go with my first build and quickly found out that not just any RAM would do. After several reviews of memory on the few computer websites with meaningful (Trustworthy) reviews. The common denominator was Corsair. SO I bought my first PC-100 memory and I have bought Corsair anytime I have a finicky system that needs memory. I Swear by Corsair....ooh that is a great slogan.

Corsair definition: a fast ship used for piracy. 'nuff said!

Previous system used the Corsair Dominator and it was rock solid.

cor·sair
[kawr-sair]
–noun
1. of or having superior quality
2. moving or able to move, operate, function, or take effect quickly; quick; swift; rapid
3. that may be relied on; dependable in achievement, accuracy, honesty, etc.

I strayed from Corsair once and got burned. I went back because they kick ass and are definitely reliable!

Because i'm building my first NAS and want something I know is reliable. Especially while doing all the heavy work I demand of it. :D

They have been my goto brand for memory and PSU's for many years now and have yet to let me down.

Corsair memory kicks ass because it just looks mean. I mean, come on, that ram looks like it's going to choke a bitch!

How does Corsair kick ass? They've been offering the BEST ram combo's since overclocking became mainstream! The Dominator series is the Ferrari of DIMMs hands down. All their products are top notch. I own a H50 and love it.

Because they consistently deliver cutting edge products (not just memory) with the highest quality available. Plain and simple!

Corsair always performs well and looks good in my computer at the same time. Performance is more important of course, especially when I'm overclocking my CPU 176%!

They Kick Ass because time and time again they are consistently reliable. While they have grown in the product offerings, they take it slow and do it right.

Because Corsair doesn't stop at just ram.... they also make great power supplies and a litany of other great accessories.

I'm still running 2 x 1GB Sticks of dominator that i have had running since 2006. Corsair has never let me down, plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back