Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corsair kicks ass because their RAM is stable, fast, and best of all, compatible with just about everything out there. I can't wait to get 2x of their SandForce based SSDs in my next build!

Corsair kicks ass because they've never stiffed me on a rebate before and their RAM almost always works out of the box at the timings expected (Yeah G.Skill and Patriot, I'm talking about you!)

I wish I could say they have great support, but I've never had to use it :D

Using the 6GB XMS3 Kit from Corsair currently and they do indeed kickass especially for the price I paid! 12gb would be nice :)

I always trust Corsair products on all my system. Specially, I went through many power supplies from many branches, but I am happy with the Corsair power supplies on all my systems now.

Corsair has reliable memory and continues to churn out products that satisfy all of their customers.
Customer support is also there when it comes to any issue.
They have been solid on their rebate program.

The red color scheme on Corsair's Dominator GT RAM just kicks my ass all the way to Italy into a Ferrari. That's how great it feels like using Corsair RAMs.

Rock solid, highly overclockable product in a sexy lookin' package.
And, I mean, come on ... they have a freakin' boat on it!

Show me someone who has had a problem with corsair memory? Oh Wait, you can't? THAT'S BECAUSE THEY KICK ASS.

corsair kicks ass because they were too easy to help me when i had problems with their RAM and they have supported me continuously with great products, quality, and support. so now my hard drives and power supplies come from them, in addition to my ram

Corsair sets the industry standard in memory. Corsair memory is fast, stable, and there's something for everyone. On a budget? Get some Value Select and get great performance at an affordable price without sacrificing quality. Feel the need for more speed? XMS will offer blazing performance. Need insane performance? Dominator will dominate the competition! Sail on confidently with Corsair's lifetime warranty and superb customer service. You'll never be in troubled waters with Corsair!

Corsair's the only RAM I've ever purchased retail, it kicks ass 'cause it's never let me down. Same could be said for my HX520!

Corsair kicks so much ass because on the rare occasion that their awesome products go belly up, they honor warranties.

I would love to have a set of this Corsair Ram to complete my January build. I have Corsair memory in all of my PCs, and when ever I had a problem Corsair always took care of me, with no hassles.

Corsair RAM is great! With great timings, performance is excellent and it should be a product we all want and need.

Thank you for the opportunity for a chance to win Corsair Vengeance RAM!

:D

Corsair RAM owns! I have used their ram in quite a few of my builds and this upgrade would be huge for my current gaming/folding rig. I had to choose processor over ram (with folding in mind) in my current build due to budget.

A solid product by a solid company, look at the [H] reviews of their PSUs. Corsair makes some amazing products! Thank you to Corsair and to [H] for this awesome giveaway!

It kicks ass because it's stable, fast, it has always been a quality product backed up with great warranty service and great pricing compared to many other "performance" products. Even thier lower end stuff still kicks ass compared to other products!!!

Corsair memory kicks ass because it works well and heck my Dominators actually fit under my Noctua without taking off the heat-thingy on top!

Corsair kicks ass because whenever you look at the top 5 memory kits for overclocking Corsair always holds one or two of those spots.

Corsair has some of the best CS I have ever dealt with. I would not have any other ram in my systems!

I've got ^GB of Dominator now, I think that 12 GB of Vengeance might be in order and twice as good or better. I've never had any problems with any Corsair product that I've ever purchased. Extremly stable performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back