Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corsair kicks ass because I say so, don't make me yell! ;)

Seriously, it's my favorite brand of RAM. :cool:

Corsair is: Fast, stable, low latency, with over-clock performance that stands above the rest.

I wouldn't put anything else in my machine.

I've had 4 Corsair kits and they've all clocked like crap. 2 would not hit default speeds and timings. G.skill FTW!!!

Corsair is fast and stable, when you think of Corsair Ram you think of the Standard for all to follow.

Corsair RAM kicks ass because it is an awesome product from an awesome company. They produce a quality product and stand behind it.

One time I decided to buy some non-Corsair RAM... First and last time I ever do that (2 of the 3 sticks were DOA).

I own the 800D and HX1000 and I love them both! Sometime soon I will be buying the H50 or H70.

Corsair RAM kicks ass because it doesnt crash my computers on a high overclock! Also, the price is usually very good for the generous amount of awesomeness that each stick of Corsair RAM contains.

The last time I put corsair into a system two things happened:

1. It became self aware.
2. It had an erection.

I had just bought myself some Corsair RAM and was walking to my car when I was accosted by a pack of ruffians. I could tell that they intended violence upon my person, and so, thinking quickly, I dove behind a car, took out my Corsair RAM, and sharpened it to a razor's edge using a piece of flint conveniently located on the ground.

Using my sharpened RAM sticks and the skills I obtained in the many video games which my RAM has helped me play, I was able to take down the entire pack of ne'er-do-wells. This is why Corsair RAM kicks ass.

it kicks-ass because Corsair is probably the most reliable name in the industry. There products are stable and they are fast, every time.

They pioneer the fastest speeds and the lowest latency while using the lowest possible voltage, why else :)

It kicks ass because its the only damned memory ive used that hasnt FAILED... thats all i can claim in my experience...9 years now... zero memory failures...the previous 7 years of computing... 4 different memory failures in my systems...nuff said

They should use this thread in their advertising! I guess Corsair would be a safe bet for a new build after reading this, lol

Corsair ram rocks because it has a long life, it overclocks well, and if it does happen to die, Corsair kicks ass in the service department!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back