Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I've never had a bad stick of RAM from Corsair, and this Corsair power supply I'm using has plenty of power, is nearly silent, and didn't cost an arm and a leg.

Its great that a company like Corsair makes kick ass products, it's even better when they have giveaways in an economy like this.
Hats off to Corsair for not forgetting where they came from.

They kick ass because the Corsair Dominator ram I paid $360 bucks for in 2007 is still going strong.

Why does it kick ass? I mean, LOOK at the thing! It's like carbon fiber hooked up with gunmetal and decided to crawl inside your computer to give it awesome performance. On top of Corsair's overall QC, these things just never fail on top of everything else...

Corsair PSU and RAM in my system. Never had a single issue. Not everybody can say that about other companies.

Cause my new rig would love some more Corsair ram already!!!
Used it every build since I was 11 years old for the warranty, reliability, and service.
I put corsair in the builds I design for other people.
Keep doing a good job and good luck to all!

Sweet, have been a dedicated Corsair customer for 6+ years now. Would be awesome to get upgraded to 12gb and see just what kind of crazy OCing I could get out of it. :D

Raw Corsair RAM is already thunder fast enough for all pirate deeds.
Overclock it and your PC will be driving at hyperspace pirate speeds!

You simply kick ass because have the best RAM and support on the market.
And because of this raffle too :)

In the 15 years I have been building PCs, I have not had a Corsair memory stick fail. :cool:
I've had some compatability issues, but that was me not doing enough research to make sure I picked the right ram for the MB.

Because even though they're pirates (right there in the name), the MPAA and the RIAA can't touch 'em!

Honestly, never tried corsair so i can't tell you why they kick ass but i like the heatspreaders so i'll order a set. Merry Xmas to me !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back