Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corsair is good memory because it doesn't matter if you are in the hood or not. You still get to pimp your machine with some silicon goodness. Plus the last time I used corsair, I ran my cpu 30% faster than stock. So thanks for the free cycles!

The Corsair memory I had a while back was fast, stable, and reliable. That's more than I can say for other brands - I've probably encountered at least one bad stick for each other brand I've tried. I also wuv my 700D, very roomy, very sturdy!

The memory is fast and reliable. I'm surprised to see that they are now making more types of computer parts, but I'm hearing good stuff about them in general.

holy crap corsair is the best RAM I've ever used. I want this!

It kicks ass because, well they were the first company to offer the best of the best when i started my computing back when Voodoo were still making kick ass video cards.

they kick so much ass due to the size 12 boot mark they leave in your wallet.

currently using ddr400 xms3200 and they are still running strong. quality. plain and simple.

Corsair is synonymous with quality. I have never had a Corsair product fail on me. I am sure it happens, but I doubt that it happens with their products anywhere hear the industry standard fail rates.

Oh this would make an great Christmas present considering my 6GB Corsair Dominator GT memory just Died.

simple . . . 6+ years of building systems, never a bad stick. yeah, it overclocks well, too, but more important to me is that it saves me time and money because i never have to deal with memory issues, and that's quality i can bank on.

mike mcclelland
midnightpc.com

The Vengeance kicks ass and the best thing about it is great quality that doesn't burn a hole in your wallet.

I've owned several sets of XMS2, XMS3, Dominator and Dominator GT, and each was better than the last but ALL were problem (unless I killed them by doing something stupid!) free and compatible with whatever hardware I stuck them in. But I have a set of 1866Mhz Triple Channel Dominator GT now and love it... would love to have the next version to play with !

I have never had a Corsair memory stick fail on me in 13 years of building gaming computers. The stuff is just solid as a rock.

I always buy Corsair for RAM for my own PC and have never had a single memory issue. They are typically fairly priced as well.

Having stable memory is the most important part of your rig. It will determine if your system will stay rock solid at the most significant gameplay moments. It is wise not to go for inferior RAM and go with high quality Corsair sticks instead.

Corsair. Ah yes.

If their memory modules are anything like the PSU I have by them, which has aerodynamic fenders that make my computer run so super smooth, well, I simply must have their RAM. Probably will install it on the front of my case for when I go off-roading.

Corsair ram is great. I mostly use it when we do upgrades at work. Never have compatability problems

Because even though I cannot see them inside of my computer. I know they make my computer sexy as all hell.

obvious disclosure: I don't have any Corsair in my main machine at this time because it was WAY more expensive than the stuff I got for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back