Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
because I've run them since I started building computers and have never ONCE had an issue with them! I've never been that lucky with any other computer part, ever.

because they have a very high reputation...and because the definition of corsair is pretty cool.

I've had Corsair memory and, more recently, power supplies in my systems for years now. I've never had any problems!

Why does Corsair RAM kick ass? Look at that stuff! It looks far scarier than things I've seen brought to knife fights!

I've been using and referring people to Corsair for years. Good RAM, good power supplies, reasonable prices.

The moment I liked corsair memory was way back when I upgraded to a athlon xp. When I looked at the corsair it cost more the normal generic, but I had heard good things about it. Later on my friend asked me when was the last time I had needed to reinstalled windows and I could not remember. He didn't believe me, but he usually bought the cheapest hardware available. Thats when I realized Corsair kicked ass and was very happy I paid the extra.

Last edited:
They seem to consistently exceed product listed specifications rather than simply meet them. A welcomed trait for any performance enthusiast.

I don't know why, but Corsair hasn't let me down yet. That must count for something!

Because I've absolutely never had an issue with memory from them. It always has worked, regardless of the flavor of the system I'be built...it's also replaced a few sticks of other manufacturer's RAM when it didn't work, teaching me the valuable lesson that you should buy the right stuff the first time. That's why Corsair kicks ass.

Corsair memory has been the most reliable brand I have ever used. Sticks I bought over 5 years ago are still going strong.

Corsair kicks ass soup to nuts. whether it be customer support, price, performance, R&D, and breaking into new products. Most innovative hardware company out there.

It kicks ass, but smooth, like a true corsair would in days of old aboard ships.

Corsair Memory kicks ass because it always works and it has some of the most kick ass names for RAM, and it's Corsair they are win.

I use Corsair ram because I've never gotten a bad stick, Also they've always been quick with the RMA on the stuff that comes through the shop.

Corsair memory kicks ass because not only do they have great products, they have great customer service. I called Corsair tech support with a few questions regarding their Force series of SSD's and Ram Guy helped me get my OCZ Vertex 2 drive to work properly. OCZ tech support couldn't (or wouldn't). Because of that call, i got the Force SSD and sold the other. That makes my memory, cpu cooler, psu, and SSD all Corsair products. and when i get a sandy bridge proc and mobo in jan or feb, the ram i get for that set-up will be Corsair, too. i'm happy.

Because every stick I've ever owned has run flawlessly at stock voltage with out motherboard compatibility issues.

Plus they all had a fair margin of overclocking left in them, even over their overclocked ratings.

I could really use this. I'll be upgrading when SB comes out, make it easier for me to make up my mind and push forward with my new computer purchase!

They kick ass because of their excellent warranty service that I've had to use once, their seasonic made power supplies are rock solid and they are a company that has expanded and innovated trying to keep quality service and product as part of their name. They have not stagnated in this regard unlike some other RAM / power supply manufacturers.

Three corsair brand memory in multiple computers this year alone. Can't help but only use things with good track record.

I have some corsair in my rig right now - I'm running my cpu o/c at 4ghz with it. u rah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back