Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using for several builds and never had a problem ever. only use corsair memory and power supplies. love there products.

One word - Consistent Performance

I guess thats 2 but performance is irrelevant if it's not consistent.

There's good ram, there's great ram, and then there's corsair. Noone makes better ram than Corsair. Fitting, really. A lot of great things have been called Corsair. A classic navy fighter comes to mind. Come on, anything named after a frickin' plane with frickin' guns on its wings has to be good. Not to mention Corsair gives better support than Dolly Parton's bra. Now that's what I call support.

Corsair has a great reputation for reliably overclockable ram.

I currently have a lot of ram, but its holding me back from any significant overclock... I could use some of this good stuff :)

I have only ever used Corsair DIMMs in my systems from the very first performance system I built.
I've seen time after time, friends going with the flavor of the moment DIMMs and end up disappointed (not all of the time, but it happens)
I've yet to be disappointed by Corsair DIMMs or the support I needed the one time I needed it.

Because every single set of ram I have bought from them is ROCK SOLID stable, and OC's like a champ!

I've used their memory in every build I have done for myself or family and it has never failed.

Corsair kicks ass, simply because it is the best. They are so tall that the competitors can't even seem to found Corsair's ass, but Corsair's foot is perfectly placed and designed for asskicking!! Kick away boys, Corsair forever in my personal rig!

No joke, one time I was building a computer (using Corsair water cooling, power supply and RAM) and some crack head broke into my house. He kicked the door open just as I was about to snap the sticks in. I was alarmed and terrified. Having only a split second to think I reacted by throwing a stick at him... He caught it... So there we were, two dudes in a tussle both wielding some dominators. We proceeded to battle with sticks in hand. He ran out of crack fuel after a short while, dropped the stick and escaped. I finished the build and it worked perfectly afterward. Any ram that can double as a sword in a pinch takes the taco IMO.

Last edited:
Corsair kicks ass because the only time I tried the "other" brand, I had to rma it 3 times...never again. I will only use Corsair in my system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back