Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never had corsair RAM fail on me. I have plenty of other brands and all of them have at least one mark on their record, but not Corsair. Quality products that are incredibly reliable and offer plenty of versatile RAM solutions.

Corsair makes top quality products. I love my Corsair PSU! Would love some Corsair RAM!

Not only is their website the most helpful out there, they support all kinds of memory types up to speeds that god dares not go.

They kick ass because they don't release anything unless it's worthy of their brand name, you know it's solid, you know it's worth it, and you know you get great support, there are few brands in the world who have similar name recognition as Corsair in their respective segments.

I've been using Corsair for years, it has the of the highest compatibility and reliability of any memory I've ever used.

I have been running Corsair ram for 5.5 years and have never had a problem. Although I currently only have a DDR2 rig I would love to have some DDR3 for when I upgrade my system after my tax return. :D

Hello, gentleman, look at your ram, now back to me, now back at your ram, now back to me. Sadly, it isn't Corsair Vengeance Ram, but if you stopped being a baby over clocked the hell out of it it might come close to Corsair Vengeance. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in your basement with the ram your ram could run like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s a [H] x-mas from Steve. Look again, its now a phantom game console. Anything is possible when your ram is Corsair Vengeance. I’m on a horse.

That's why Corsair Vengeance kicks ass ;)

same reason the rest of the corsair products are good. add that to the excellent customer service and you have a winner. :cool:

Because my set of Corsair memory has survived flawlessly on 2 mobos, for the last 3 years, 3 PSUs, 2 CPUs, 4 OSes, and 5 different Video Cards.

Corsair ram kicks ass because they have an amazing warranty, an active support forum, and an always expanding respect for the enthusiast pc user.

Let's see - 6 sets of memory and nary a problem (not to mention 5 power supplies and a Flash Voyager USB drive...okay...I guess that is 'to mention'). Always dependable and preforms as advertised (and better). First thought on where to go for good memory and value.

I have no idea if Corsair RAM kicks ass or not, but I would like to find out!

1. Free
2. 12GB of the stuff.
3. Would go nicely with a new build I have in my future.

Corsair ram kicks ass because i have some ddr-400 sticks overclocked to ddr 566 that have lasted the past 6 years.

i love the corsair xms3 ram i have right now. when i first got them one was doa but customer support handled everything like pros.

Becuase the of quality products and world class support I would only use Corsair for my case , power supply, and memory and soon SSD...

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Corsair is one of the few PC component manufacturers that actually practices what they preach: Quality, Speed and Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back