Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
because Corsair would be coming to my rescue! Power supply went out in a shower of sparks, it decided to take everything else out with it. So now I'm building a new mid-range gaming machine and this 12gb of sweet ass Corsair ram would make it hummmm! Hmmm....6 gb system ram, 6gb ram drive for my swap file.....yummy!

Oh great... hadn't seen this before. I just bought a new motherboard and was looking for ram. Now if I can just win it... would help my budget a lot!

Their products continue to impress. They are truly one of the former botique feel companies, just expanding the marketplace in all directions with high quality products.

This memory is part of that history and also the look forward. Awesome stuff, hands down

Corsair ram kicks ass because... it works! Quite nicely and quickly and for a reasonable price!

Awesome customer service =)

But ya know, I rarely have to use that ;)

As for why I'm specifically interested in this contest... My Rampage III Formula is being finnicky about recognizing all 6GB of the CAS-7 Corsair XMS I bought =( The 4GB it does recognize though are champs.

I have used Corsair Memory in many different builds. I have found them to be of high quality despite losing a few to power fluctuations that no PC should have to go through.

and their heatsyncs (spelling :eek: ) are definatly the best looking around.

Every one of their DDR and DDR2 memory that I owned was top quality. I hear they have great customer support, however I wouldn't know because I never had to call them. I put corsair ram in my brothers computer. One night during a thunder storm there was a power surge and he doesn't use a surge protector. Needless to say all his parts were fried except for the two sticks of RAM. The Corsair sticks still work and he is using them in his current build (made up of my spare parts).

Last edited:
Corsair is the only memory I use. Not only have they been great performers, but their customer wservice is top notch. I needed to RMA a set and had a new set within a week. Thanks!

Working in pc support I have seen dead ram time and time again.
I have never had a stick of corsair die on me.

Because it likes to crush its enemies, see them driven before themselves and hear the lamintation of the women...

Corsair memory is JUST FAST
Overclock-ability FAST
Really FAST
Screaming FAST
Awesomely FAST
Incredibly FAST
Really Fast (did I say that already?)

Corsair kicks so much ass because they define quality for Memory gear.
Quality part construction
Quality performance.
I dig their stuff.

I know that Corsair's support is pretty kick ass. Been using it in my notebook for over a year now, so far so good, would love to see how their desktop memory compares.

Still running dual AMD Athlons with Corsair, never any issue with memory. Want to upgrade though

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. The case of the Corsair Vengeance RAM, it is simply the word AWESOME repeated one thousand times.

Corsair Kicks ass because I need 12 gigs of RAM :)

Seriously thats all I have in my comps. Corsair just never fails.

Fast and reliable. And when not reliable, their service is good.

Corsair RAM kicks ass because its simply the best along with all their other products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back