Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corsair RAM is unlike any other. You see it and BAM! It always stands out and always performs amazingly.

because back in 2000 I was able to go on their site and put my MB info in and get memory that I knew was able to work in my system. This is why its the only memory that goes into my system!

I have used corsair ram exclusively for going on 5 years now and they have never let me down.

It wouldn't break my heart to get a free set.:D

I dig them because they are shiny. All seriousness, I love how innovative they have become with their heatsinks. -roe

Over the years I have built many performance gaming PCs and as any newbie you have to learn what is good and what is bad hardware (not going to name names). Long story short I quickly learned that Corsair Memory offered the best and I have continued to buy their products for all of my high performance gaming machines from then on out!

Low voltage.
Low timings.
Great cooling.
What more could you ask for in memory?

Corsair is a vital part of my gamming arsenal. It is my choice weapon for fragging evil where ever it stands!

They kick ass because their RAM works, plain and simple. What more do you want

They have for years now,been one of the leaders in quality pc hardware,they do what others strive to do on a daily,weekly,yearly basis,which is why you see them continue to put out quality products.

Its that simple. :)

Corsair: It really whips the Llama's Ass!

(oh wait, that might be something else but it should be Corsair's slogan)

They kick ass because it's the only memory I have ever owned!! (except for when I was knee high to a grasshopper I had generic)

Corsair Memory kicks ass because it looks great, performs superbly and it's always at a very good price point.

Corsair RAM kicks ass for the solid warranty, great support, and they've been around for awhile. Plus they're a AMERICAN company. I'm all for supporting US companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back