Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corsair kicks ass because their staff is made up of people that actually try and overclock until it breaks. Then they take that experience and BIN only the best stuff to pass on the customer. Most overclock friendly RAM tends to be really really loose on JEDEC memory standards, where as Corsair clocks their memory appropriately. Plus, they work with the motherboard vendors for their memory profiles.

Yes, I love Corsair products. It just works!

Because of there Customer service, quality of there parts, they rock!

And I hear that, Chuck Norris is a manager over there, and they let him kick lazy people.... :eek:

:D

Thanks for the Giveaway!

Oh my! :eek: I would say it kicks "behind" due to its excessive [H]ardness.

Last edited:
I had a set of Corsair XMS3 memory come in with one bad stick of RAM. I filled out their RMA form, indicated I was an advanced user and had done extensive testing already, and they got me an RMA # right away. No bullshit, no talking to techs who know less than I do, just got me a working set quick and fast. I've stuck with them ever since.

/thumbs up

I got me some corsair ram, and some of that corsair psu. and, y'know, they're all damn good.

Corsair kicks ass because a corsair is a kind of pirate, and everyone knows that pirates kick everyone's ass, even ninja's ass.

corsair memory rocks because you can also use it to comb your Fro. Dual purpose at its best. If they made that bad-ass power supply sitting in my case, then who am I to complain when they give me the memory modules to match!?!?

Corsair makes the best memory. They are cool and stable! One machine I have still has corsair memory from 3+ year ago. Go Corsair!!!

Corsair just makes good quality parts, all around. I have never had an issue with any one of their products, so I just keep picking them!

Corsair kicks ass simply because I have been using their memory in builds since 1997 and have never had a bad stick from them.

I can't say why they are kickass because I have never had any of their products, would be nice to know why they do of course.

It will look killer in the new 700D w/clear side panel.
A Galaxy GTX460 and 12 GB Corsair ram! Merry Christmas to ME!!!

After all this increased consumer base they have they still make quality products that we want and put us first when we have problems. They know how to keep getting my money! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back