Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have yet to have Corsair RAM fail or under perform. I always put their RAM in my servers and workstations. :cool:

Corsair ram kicks ass because it tastes like spaghetti. Cmon. Try it. I dare you.

They rock for the super high end user products and solid support of the enthusiast community!

Last edited:
Their memory is over-the-top notch, their customer service is second-to-none. Other companies can only dream of doing what Corsair does every time; consistently produce kick-ass products!

Cheers!
-HK sends

Never had a problem with Corsair.....and because it's free!!...and because they kick ass!!.

Corsair RAM has never failed me. Even the cheaper models last longer than the PC they are in

Been building my own PC's since 1991 and have used Corsair excludsive since the late 90's. No other memory manufacture has consistantly provided me with memory that "just works" more often than Corsair. If you want memory that works the first time, every time...look no further than Corsair.

I had some nvidia chipset motherboards that had numerous problems with various brands of memory when trying to overclock on all 4 DIMMS. Corsair and OCZ were the only companies that had RAM which would work when doing extreme overclocking on those DIMMS.

Corsair is one of if not THE best companies out there. Support if/when you need it is nothing short of awesome. Their RAM is some of the fastest, best looking, lowest latency and least problematic I have ever used.

Because instead of having one ships sail they have 3.

THE ONLY TIME YOU HAVE THREE IS IF YOU KICK ASS!

...because I like to match my RAM to my PSU... and despite the fact that they have "awesome" customer service, I've never had to contact it.

Corsair kicks ass because they make reliable products second to none.

The company kicks ass as a whole. From water cooling kits to power supplies and SSDs. Find me a company that offers the range of products Corsair offers.

Corsair RAM kicks ass cuz that's how Corsair makes their products.

I've got a project due today, so no clever quote from me, although I'll add that I'd like to try a real name brand in memory because I've been using no-name brands forever. I'd like to see what the hubbub is.

Corsair has a reputation for quality and really spends time catering not just to the mass market, but to enthusiasts like us, without exorbitant prices. Their designs don't seem to be the result of a marketing droid trying to make bargain basement crap seem "XTREEEMMMM", but attention to detail and quality that go far beyond the average. Corsair RAM seems to have fewer bad sticks in my experience, and their high end Dominator and Dominator GT have been binned to run cool and stable at overclocked speeds reliably. Their cases meet or exceed the usefulness and build quality of other high end manufacturers like Lian-Li and Silverstone, often with lower prices. The H50/H70 provide a true alternative for highest end aircooling or budget-water, capable of taking hot 1366 i7's to 4ghz while being easier to install without the bulk. They select the very best power supplies - I spend years of frustration with other supposedly "reputable" brands before I switched to Corsair's HX modular line which gives clean, efficient power at the rated spec. My HX1000 has taken anything thrown at it and my other PCs run HX620s, but I'd consider an AX 1200 upgrade if I ever need more power!

This is all made even better by having official Corsair reps like Redbeard here on [H]!

I've been using Corsair memory for over a decade and haven't found anything that is as reliable, count me in!

They kick ass because they make hardware targeting specifically the gamer audience and they have good marketing strategy.

As proof why i think they are bad ass; I own a Corsair Dominator DDR3 6gb set; and the TX850 Corsair PSU.

Corsair RAM kicks ass because it was the RAM I bought for my very first custom build 4 years ago, and its still running as rated to this day! I can't say the same about countless other brands.

In the ass kicking arena no one can compare to Corsair. Any doubt on your part would be foolish and put the doubter's ass on the line.

bought 2 X 2 gb of ddr2 and it is still working like a champ that is why corsair is awesome

So far, everything they do kicks ass. I will be buying their power supplies for my next builds also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back