Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because, unlike my wife, it works.
Because, unlike my job, it does not depress me.
Because, unlike the Bengals, it does not suck.
Because, in this case, It is free.

Corsair is quality stuff. I don't have to RMA it three times within a month to get a working set.

I know they have a quality product...many builds and no failures.

They kick ass because they look like tiny little Transformers. Hopefully, they're the good type. Nobody wants a Decepticon running around inside their case, scratching up your plexiglass and shorting things out.

Does this kit come with a cat? I could use a cat to watch my computer and let me know if my ram is misbehaving. Cats love to sit and stare at prey, hoping it'll move. I'll probably name the cat Optimus, cause, you know.... Optimus kicks ass as well.

I think it would be interesting if the cat could transform as well. Though I'm not sure what to feed it. Batteries are so expensive now days. I guess I could get rechargables. I suppose that would be cheaper in the long run. It would be win/win either way - kitty litter is just as good at soaking up oil as it is at cat pee. It would have to have built in deodorant - cat pee is pretty smelly after all.

I would, of course, require some sort of cat warranty in case my ram kills my cat. You end up becoming emotionally involved with those little guys. I would be very sad if the cat died, but I suppose pile of money would make me feel at least a little better. A replacement cat just wouldn't be the same. I'd have to take the money and buy a hamster instead.

Hmm... hamster wheel attached to the cpu fan should keep the little guy busy! But I suppose if he tripped, it would cause an aweful thumping noise because the wheel would need to be rebalanced. I could take my computer to an tire store, but I'm not sure how they would get it to work on the balancing machine. They use lead weights anyways, and I'm pretty sure that stuff's poisonous. I think they used to use it in paint, which probably gave the paint chips their flavor.

Great, now I've got a craving for some chips, but I didn't bring any Ruffles with me. Today's going to be a LONG day...

I have used nothing but corsair ram for the last I would say 10 years and even wit ha lifetime warranty I have not one time had to use it I still use some of the first stuff I ever bought from mwave.

Corsair RAM was in my first gaming build. It has been the only RAM in any of my gaming builds. It still is in my gaming build. Their RAM rocks.

Because I have never had a stick of corsair fail on me or run flaky, ever.

I'm not sure why Corsair RAM kicks ass. I should consult the 6GB Dominator kit in my system to find out.

Rock solid stability every single purchase. I've never had a Corsair RAM kit go bad on me or be incompatible, whereas I've been disappointed numerous times with other vendors.

I only buy Corsair now.

Corsair customer support rocks. Could really use this ram as my OCZ plats have sucked since day one.:eek:

Corsair has long been one of the top names in memory. I have been using corsair in builds for years.

Up til my latest build all my rigs had Corsair. I shoulda stuck with what I always used with this one.

Why does Corsair RAM kick ass? Well I dunno, I haven't used Corsair RAM in years (but when I did it was awesome).

I can tell you that if their current memory offerings are anything as awesome as their PSU offerings in terms of performance and quality... well.... we are in for one hell of a treat! :)

That ham's heatsinks would look awesome in my HAF 922. Oh- and because I have never had any Corsair product give me any issues (2x power supply & 1 metric butt-ton of ram)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back