Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Vengence Ram is incredable design, looks and quality as usual Corsair is top of the line.12gigs what an addition to my Rig.LOL my Bdays is next week on the 24th and Im trying really hard to score just one of these great prizes for my Bday cause Christmas is looking non existant around my house this year.But it is for a lot of people also so good luck to all the forum members and thanks to Kyle for the oppurtunity!!!

PS Thats some Killer Looking Ram!! Merry Christmas

I've tried other RAM, but always came back to Corsair - the most reliable. I'm trying to build a new system as mine is several years old now. This would make a great holiday gift ! :)

Corsair RAM has never let me down, but nonetheless I take comfort knowing that their customer service is second to none.

I was just reading a review of this exact set of RAM. The review had nothing but positive things to say about these, from the lifetime warranty to high overclocking potential. They are in my cart for my January build. I want these!

I have Corsair RAM in my system here that runs 24/7 for the last 5 years!

That's why CORSAIR KICKS ASS!

I don't know why it kicks ass, but when I need ram I always look at Corsair first, because it kicks-ass.

Corsair offers the highest-performing, most reliable enthusiast RAM on the planet. Period. Their support is second-to-none, and George Makris rocks.

there pretty good with dealing with RMA's, is ramguy still around?

Sweet and RELIABLE.
Hear that OCZ? RELIABLE.

For the past 8 years, I've always used Corsair memory and they've always done a great job, and I've never had a compatibility problem.
Current corsair memory in use :
laptop memory (2x512Mo) VS512SDS266
main comp (2x2Go) TWIN2X4096-6400C4DHX
HTPC (2x1Go) CM2X1024-6400

well, ive never honestly used corsair ram, but have always heard good things about them. the h50 rocks, btw.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Corsair has always had good Customer Service, easy RMAs, so I hear, I have personally never had any Corair product fail. Even after drop a matched set of 2GB Ram sticks down a flight of stairs, picked them up, dusted them off, put them in the system and away she went like they had never been dropped. From their Value ram to the top of the line, the prices are right, the quality has always been top of the line for me.

Corsair RAM kicks ass because they understand there's some [H]ard customers out there to please and they bring it !

I don't know why they kick ass 'cause I've never owned Corsair RAM before. The reviews say so though... Maybe if they gimmie a set I'll end up a customer for life! lol

Corsair RAM kicks ass because of their customer support and outstanding product.

Cosair kicks ass because they are giving away free memory. Wait a minute Hardocp is giving away the memory. So Hardocp kicks ass. Hell yeah!

Corsair was the first thing I learned about quality RAM.
I tried the rest and they failed at the best.
No "crash and burn" here!

Corsair RAM kicks ass because it's the only RAM that has not crapped out on me, and I can throw everything I got at it. Stuff is rock solid!:cool:

Corsair pretty much always has the highest quality components in whatever product they're selling, so that's why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back