Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because if you have never heard the name Corsair, you shouldn't be touching a computer!

Two 1gig sticks of corsair xms ddr-400 was the first high end ram I ever bought it. Got it in early 2006 for my socket 939 build. Was very happy with high end performance and quality and of course, the heatspreaders. I've always thought of corsair as one of the original high end ram companies.

omgomgomgomgomgomgomg

Corsair is the best because...well, its the best. Fastest, most reliable, pushes the envelope, it supports the enthusiast user...also ordered their first headset from them. Pick me pick me!

We use Corsair RAM exclusively at work for a reason! Great support in case something happens, dealing directly with a company within North America is a great plus!

Sign me up! :D

Corsair kicks ass because it's reliable, priced just right, and hasn't let me down in over 100 computer builds since 2002. Now, it's all I use and recommend unless a client requests otherwise. I could use the 12gb kit when my i7 970 comes in :)

Because with Corsair memory you don't have to slow down timings in the BIOS to get it to work properly...I won't mention any names but their initials are OCZ!

Corsair ram kicks ass because they take the time to make the Dominator line which looks mean!

It kicks ass because it's Corsair of course!

That's what I currently run, but lower quality than this stuff! Oh Yea baby! :D

Any problems I've had over the years were quickly resolved. They are a solid company.

Need to build my fiance a solid gaming rig. Would be nice to have some Corsair in the box so that the memory is totally worry free. The lower voltage would be nice because I'm planning on it being small form factor as well (i.e. lower heat = good idea).

My first build many years ago used Corsair RAM. Since then, Corsair has successfully expanded their product line and I can count on their reliability.

It kicks ass because I've used it in several high end gaming rigs over the years. I've had motherboards die, DVD burners die, Hard Drives die. My Corsair RAM? Still working!

Corsair RAM kicks ass because that is what I need to post in here for a chance to win!!!

OC'ed better than the crucial and ocz ram I've had before. And would work great with a new system.

Because of the time and money they put into developing a good product before releasing it. Not to mention hands down customer service. From the value line to there extreme line when you make a purchase from corsair you know you are getting what you paid for.

Last edited:
ONCE IN THIS THREAD

Corsair Vengeance RAM kicks ass because it is highly overclockable, with reasonable voltage and cost.

Corsair RAM kicks ass because their company is named after what were, more or less, pirates. However, instead of raping and pillaging towns, they rape and pillage games.

Disclaimer: They don't actually rape and pillage the games. On the other hand, this one time, I was on an extended business trip. When I came back, I found out that my wife was pregnant. I was, naturally, outraged. She told me that it was the Corsair RAM that did it. I can't stay mad at the RAM. Pirates rape; it's what they do.

Everything Corsair kicks ass, plain and simple. Just ask my case, RAM, and PSU.

After running the original corsair xms ddr 800 ram for almost 4 years running a very high OC with tight timings it finally failed, a few emails to corsair and they sent me a 4gb set of Dominator ram as a replacement (original set was only 2gb). They're still running strong in a buddy's pc, That's why Corsiar is the best of the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back