Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Five winners will be drawn randomly from this thread. You can check out Corsair's New Vengeance Memory here. You can buy it from Newegg or TigerDirect.

To enter, POST ONCE IN THIS THREAD and tell why Corsair RAM kicks ass.

vengeance.jpg

This drawing will end next Tuesday and the winners will be notified by PM. If you have not replied to the PM by the date and time specified in the PM, we will drawn another winner.

because my first set of ram was theirs--and I could overclock it higher than any other sticks I could find.

And, you have to say that their ram cooler designs are pretty good looking!

Corsair Ram kicks ass because their support is fantastic.

I have been using corsair for longer than I can remember, and I have never had to experience what is by all accounts great support, that's why it kicks ass.

All of the Corsair products I have used have been kick ass. Awesome quality and the memory I've used have all been great overclockers when I needed more out of them.

Corsair RAM is awesome because of their customer support, as well as the nice OC capabilities of their RAM over their competitors.

All my RAM, in every system I build, is Corsair Memory, NO Exceptions. It's fast and stable, and is reasonably priced.

And my current primary system has the CMP12GX3M3A1600C9 set. But these Vengeance sets will run at the same speed with only 1.5V instead of 1.65V. So they shouldn't need the fan, which is slightly noisy for a bit on startup.

Corsair kicks ass because my TX750 and 800D kick ass, and therefore, so must their RAM.

:p

Corsair RAM definitely kicks ass, my current system is older but runns like a champ on 4GB of DDR 400 Corsair RAM and I've never had a problem, my new Core i7 System I'm building would definitely kick much ass with the 12GB Vengeance Kit in it!!!!!!!!

Corsair rocks cause there stuff works as advertise. there customer support rocks.
The biggest thing is there active in the community.
From my experience Ive never had a problem with any of there products.

I own a ton of your shit; come on,man.

If it wasn't the best I wouldn't buy it.:D

Great price, great performance, great warranty and no BS.

I could use a 12GB set or two. 6GB is just not cutting it for running my virtual machines on the i7 box.

Edit: I have quite a few Corsair modules at work. Good dependable ram.

Last edited:
Corsair RAM is amazing because it's so stable. My biggest mistake in my first pc build was not choosing corsair RAM.

Wow i think they have the best ram due to their support an the fact i have never had a problem with their ram!!

Corsair ram kicks ass because .....

A Quality
B Price
C Dependability
D Redbeard
E Commitment to their Customers

Simply put: They actually make an effort to maintain quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back