Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corsair RAM won't die like my crappy Crucial Ballistix did.

I've been very happy with every Corsair product I've ever purchased, it's a great brand.

Corsair ram, and products in general, kick a$$ because they have the best customer service around, imho.

because my previous build used corsair dominator ddr2 1066 and with the stock voltage of 2.1 i could push them to amazing cas timing and speeds. I just wished i wouldnt have tried to save money this build by going with shitty gskill

Just waiting for them to branch out further into motherboards, video cards....maybe cpu's?!?!?

I am going to have to go with consistancy. Corsair is consistantly a good brand whihc high quality parts. Beyond that I would have to say customer service. I have always had a good experience when dealing with their customer service.

corsair has a huge reputable reputation o_O
they also sponsor my gf's college
and their RMA system for RAM is amazing :D

I'm building my first PC, so I cannot speak from experience, but I can say that everywhere I have turned to has yielded me the same recommendation....buy Corsair. I will be getting this RAM regardless, so hope I can win a set and save myself some money :D Good luck everyone.

Corsair memory kicks! I always put their stuff at the top of the list. Using corsair i7 dominator right now!

Corsair RAM kicks ass simply because I've never had a dead stick with corsair before. Can't say that about the other guys.

I think I used Corsair Memory but I can't remember !!!! Because Corsairs Memory Remembers stuff really faster than me.

Corsair knows the PC enthusiast and hardcore gamer communities. It provides best-in-class products and customer service to a very discriminating market segment. Their stellar reputation was hard-earned and has stood the test of time, yet they have not let success and rapid growth take their eye off the only ball that matters: their customers.

Corsair is the best because I'm still running the first kit I bought with my motherboard 3 years ago :)

Great memory that works well with every motherboard I owned! Also a great company with excellent support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back