Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

meaty

[H]ard|Gawd
hmm... where to start.. I think speed and stability are a good place...

Replicnt

n00b
There is not better RAM than Corsair! I know since I've tried the rest and always come back to Corsair for thier stability and performance!

Naieve

Gawd
Buying the cheapest ram isn't always cheaper. Take OCZ gold for instance, I bought 6gb of that and had to return it. Yet every time I buy Corsair the ram runs just fine and have yet to see a bad stick, well worth an extra couple dollars.

Quality > Price

Unknown-One

[H]F Junkie
Speed, stability, awesome customer service, and the sticks actually have heatsinks large enough to accomplish some real cooling.

Domingo

Fully [H]
I've had Corsair RAM in my builds for years because of solid stability and performance without breaking the bank. Simple as that.

D

dceremuga

Simple, Corsair JUST WORKS, is fast and the shit doesn't fail!

I would have said that even without the "contest".

Stability, support, and kick ass names like Dominator and Vengeance!!! That and I am a happy owner of Corsair memory and a Corsair power supply.

fentzinator

Limp Gawd
Wow I was just looking at buying some of these. I have not used any other brand of memory for years and have never had any problems. Always overclocks well. Corsair Rules

DscytheX

n00b
Corsair just makes awesome everything! Just awaiting the arrival of an AX1200 PSU and a set of these would be perfect. Here's to hoping! (crosses fingers)

Dende

Limp Gawd
Because you can tie them to a club and use the massively cool heat sinks to slice into your foe's!!!! And afterwards you can still use them to play a hell of a game of CoD!!!

Last edited:

BloodyIron

2[H]4U
I've recommended Corsair PSU's and other such products to my clients repeatedly, I for one would trust their RAM also.

Knossos

n00b
Corsair kicks ass because all they're products are consistently high quality, great value and cater to the enthusiast crowd. Can't ask for more :cool:

TESLA

Gawd
They look lovely.

Oh, and they perform well and have bee reliable for me as well.

resutoran

n00b
Corsair ram has been solid, performing, reliable and best of all their amazing customer service!

SeraphicalChaos

Weaksauce
I've never once had a problem with their memory. Not having to send stuff back and having what you've just bought work... like it's supposed to is reason enough for me to think that Corsair's product kicks ass.

raz-0

Supreme [H]ardness
It's been in 5 out of my last 6 builds. #6, nobody had stock of what i needed at the time, and I had to go with a competitor.

Their CS was very good the one time I needed it.

caw2007

[H]ard|Gawd
Corsair is awesome because they build quailty products and their prices are reasonable. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.