Corsair Vengeance Gaming Peripherals Now Available

HardOCP News

[H] News
Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced immediate retail availability of their new line of Vengeance® PC gaming peripherals. Corsair's new PC gaming peripherals line includes four new HID products: The Vengeance K60 and Vengeance K90 gaming keyboards and the Vengeance M60 and Vengeance M90 laser gaming mice. A key feature of all four of these new Vengeance Series products is the use of an aluminum structure to provide strength and durability, as well as a stunning industrial design.

all 3 items look like crap, although i'm sure they'll be revised 2 or 3 times over the next 3 months and will eventually have a style i like.

my preference is the logitech mx518 mouse, thermaltake challenger keyboard and corsair HS1 headset.

looks interesting, but i prob prefer corsair stuff that goes inside the case more.

Buzzer im agreeing with you 100%. But it would be nice to have another line of Reliable Peripherals. The products look solid. I'll wait for some consumer testimonies.

all 3 items look like crap, although i'm sure they'll be revised 2 or 3 times over the next 3 months and will eventually have a style i like.

my preference is the logitech mx518 mouse, thermaltake challenger keyboard and corsair HS1 headset.

The mice look alright, but I'm happy with my G9x. The keyboards however I have no idea why you think they look bad. I'm happy with my Sidewinder X4, but those keyboards do look tempting. A well priced mechanical keyboard with a few bells in whistles is always nice to see.

the headsets are really good. I have the previous model which is basically the same and just a redesign. Had a problem with the audio after some months, sent it to them and got a replacement pretty quickly.

The vengeance headsets looks solid, so now I'm torn between these and the Siberia v2/5H v2/PC 360.

The Vengence 1500 headset looks like a solid piece. Better than my TB PX21's.

I do like the K90 though, looks pretty damn nice. My G510 pisses me off to no end with keypress detection.

Bunch of people are complaining because its not 100% mech keys. The F keys and G keys are membrane.

I could really give a shit about that. Still looks like a solid piece to me.

I've had my eye on these for awhile, definitely have one of each kind of peripheral they sell on my Christmas short list :D

18 macro key keyboard with cherry micro switches? yes please.
Those macro keys are not mechanical, and neither are the F keys. I love Corsair, but the keyboards aren't worth it IMO. The keycaps are awesome, but the fact that none of them are completely mechanical makes me shy away from them. I would rather purchase a full mechanical keyboard (which I have).

I've been using the M60 mouse since yesterday - definitely an odd feeling mouse, but very solid construction, worth the $70.

The K60 Keyboard is on its way, it'll be here tomorrow. I'll edit this post with my impressions.

I was going to go with the Razer Mamba and the G19 as a new mouse and keyboard, mainly due to looks (both have fully customizable LED's), but I decided to go with the new Corsair keyboard/mouse because I really love their products. Even though my setup is red LED's and the mouse is blue (keyboard has none), the functionality of the mouse (and in theory, the keyboard) is great.

I've had the M60 for a few days and it fits my hand perfectly, works great on a Rats pad, the K90 will be here today, love the look and I won't be using the membrane keys anyways and it will be my first mechanical keyboard, I like the volume knob and the back light, if the K60 had the back light I would have got it!

Don't really care for the mouse. Keyboards look nice though. I wish they were full mechanical. I will stick to my full mechanical until then.

Those macro keys are not mechanical, and neither are the F keys. I love Corsair, but the keyboards aren't worth it IMO. The keycaps are awesome, but the fact that none of them are completely mechanical makes me shy away from them. I would rather purchase a full mechanical keyboard (which I have).

Well to be fair, there are no fully mechanical keyboards with programmable hotkeys. So you get a fully mechanical keyboard with additional hotkeys that you wouldn't otherwise have. Granted it does seem a little strange they didn't do full mechanical.

I am springing for one myself. I have wanted to upgrade my main kb to mechanical but couldn't give up the hotkeys of my original G15 with its 18 G keys since I game in a number of different genre. This looks like the best of both worlds for me.

They are getting alot of grief over the fact that their keyboards arent full mechanical. I was going to buy one but I think Im gonna wait for an update and have these tank in value so I can scoop one up at a much lower price tag since Im not too much of stickler...

at least thats what I hope happens! :p

I have both the k60 and the m60....ill tell u what the people that are complaining that its not fully mechanical are whiney bitches.....yea I need my f1-f12, insert, delete, home, block mechanical because I'm a whiney ass .....I swear to god I havn't seen ONE legit complaint besides "all mechanical switches on keyboard or I go home and cry" stance

The goddamn thing has a 3 year warranty.

Ok heres the legit complaints

The A, W, D rubber keys (by default normal keys are installed) have an extreme curvature which is uncomfortable. The "S" key is fine, so are the numbered rubber keys

Spacebar on k60: when applying pressure on it in certain angles you can tell it isnt completely smooth like it would be if if pressed it "properly" ....aka leaning back casually and pressing the spacebar is when I first noticed it.

m60 sniper button: there can be a slight latency issue when depressing the sniper button, especially when spammed it can cause noticeable issues. I find the sniper button itself not very useful in actuality.

the m60 itself is not a mouse meant for small hands, I'd say I have normal hands and its perfect for me, but people with small hands the mouse is prolly to big and heavy for u.

The design of the m60 itself with the aluminum bottom can scrape on a table or pad if not careful.

I was worried going from optical to laser due to liftoff but they seem to have taken care of that via software.

Installing the corsair driver/program is a must to use this mouse properly, but settings can be "saved to the mouse" because if you dont do that everytime u restart your computer the mouse settings will reset till u open up the corsair software and hit "apply or "ok" to reactivate your setting (This can be avoided by saving the settings to the mouse, theres a button for that, I missed it at first)

and both products have a nice braided heavy duty cord, not your typical mouse/keyboard usb cords

Coming from somebody who has used mx518/510 for YEARS and any 10 dolla keyboard from wal-mart I am more happy with my keyboard purchase then my mouse purchase

I am looking to upgrade to one of there mouses, I will stick with the logitech 510 :) I honestly think there keyboards are really ugly.

I had the M60 on preorder for 2 months and was anxiously waiting for the release.

The hardware is nice but the drivers are sucking at the moment. Hope it gets fixed soon...

Got my K90 yesterday and love it, won't use the G keys, just wanted backit and drum volume control, if the K60 was backlit that's the one I would have got!

http://i822.photobucket.com/albums/zz143/fvbounty/Computer pictures/CorsairM60Mouse014.jpg

CorsairM60Mouse015.jpg

Got my hands on a K-90 to try it out yesterday.

I am impressed and will be buying this in the very near future. The Mechanical keys are a HUGE improvement over my G-15.

The F keys and G keys remaining non mechanical is not really a big deal for me. I don't Spam any of those keys and frankly there is no benefit to them being mechanical. Making them mechanical would just make the keyboard more expensive and honestly I think its current price point is perfect. It is an Excellent compromise.

Back