Corsair Vengeance™ 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
My (now outdated) system could really this memory expansion.

Not to mention: I would love to have shark teeth in my computer.

I have used Corsair frequently because it was a quality brand for a good price. It also frequently seemed to be listed as compatible for mobos that were finicky.

Oh now they come with BLUE heat spreaders. I just saw the Corsair website and they sure look good on my er..that Asus board!

I've been 'rolling my own' systems since the 80286 days. Even then, smart builders bought Corsair knowing that doing so guaranteed that memory was the one thing they WOULDN'T have to worry about.

i'm about to sell off my 5ghz e8600 and upgrade to a 2600k because i have a bottleneck in my 5970+5870 tri fire and need some new ram so this would be damn sexy.

I like Corsair since they have very good customer service.

Corsair... in 2006 I had none of their components in my computer. Now I've got their psu, ram, and cpu cooler. They are slowly taking over!!!

Usual drivel.

Would be more constructive but I have not owned a Corsair product before, maybe this can be the first.

I have spent some money on memory and CPU cooling solutions power suplies and all of Corsairs products are good reliable investments!! Why don't you get some too??

Corsair is a company to be recon with! I've been using their product since a good chunk of time and I've always been well take care of. Great job!

Playing since corsair has invaded my computing world. Would buy Corsair brand video cards if they had it @_@

They make quality power supplies and actual provide good support in the event something does fail, unlike some other companies.

I love that rarely do the release a product that i'd call average quality. all their stuff is engineered to be some of the best products in the respective category.

Corsair came into my apartment and left me a present in the toilet, and that is why I like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back