Corsair Vengeance™ 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
always been impressed with their products, especially their cooling products, and this memory definitely has some clean looking cooling plates on it!

corsair is well-known for their durable great products. proof being a lot of their stuff that i still use to this day

I love free stuff!

And if its good free shit like this , its that much better!

Corsair has developed into a company and a name that is synonymous with high performance and quality. From cases and power supplies to memory, their a name you can trust when creating a custom build. They are AWESOMESAUCE!

I have their H50 and it keep my 920 at 4.3ghz nice and cool.
Plus it looks good in there...

I have this exact memory in the system I just built. Working great, would love another pair of these sticks of RAM to team up with my current 2. Working flawlessly, system overclocked to 4.36 ghz.

I'm running 16GB of the Vengeance right now and love it. Of course the blue spreaders would match the Asus MB better...and then I'd have to build another to use up the "spare" 16GB!
:D

Corsair have been my memory maker of choice for many years now, these blue bullets would be much loved here :D

After trying out several different RAM manufacturers in my earliest PC builds (1999) I was highly disappointed with the quality of the products. However once I tried Corsair RAM I was highly impressed and have continued to use it exclusively in ALL of my PC builds since then.

i love anything blue in my system, i recently got an i5-2400 and this would make a great addition to my system

Works great, and the one time I needed customer service, they replaced my item with no issues whatsoever.

I have used Corsair ram since the days of DDR. They just work with everything and are very [H]overclockable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back