Corsair Vengeance™ 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Corsair because it's the name of that dude in that X-Men episode that's Cyclops' dad. He had a cool hat.

Just used Corsair memory in a new system for a friend would love to install on my DFI motherboard.

Just bought an 850W Corsair for my new Sandy build, could use some Vengeance memory to go with it... :)

I like that corsair has one of the best rep presences on these forums and makes some great products. Plus I've never won a contest in my life :(

I like Corsair for their great customer service and excellent/reliable products.

as ive always told my friends when it comes to corsair you cant go wrong, and i could use these on my build to upgrade from my aging phenom 2 setup

corsair has the best customer service. had to RMA 1200psu and was so simple.

I used to think Antec was the premier supplier of cutting edge computer parts, but over the years Corsair has come out to become the top dog. Just look at their lineup, Obsidian and Graphite Cases, KICK ASS 2.1 speakers, top-notch PSUs, exceellent HSF, and last but not least their MEMORY!! i love corsair!

I have 6 gigs of Corsair DDR2 RAM. Having some DDR3 would give me a reason to upgrade my PC. ;)

he said "weenie" haha

but really I can only say good things about Corsair, have had their ram for ages, was impressed the moment they starting offering the 8pin PCIe modular power adapters to their PSU customers free for those that bought the 620s before the 8pin were standard.

Well what I like about Corsair is their memory and power supplies. Hell I'm rocking Corsair Dominator memory in my system right now.

Sure would be sweet to win 8GBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back