Corsair Vengeance™ 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I like about Corsair is they ..... ah, who am I kidding? I never win stuff

Wow, I would love a set of these. they would match my motherboard way better than the red spreaders I have now.

Corsair has a broad range of quality products. I would be proud to own any of them.

Thank you for this giveaway opportunity.

usual drivel....kidding for as long as i've been buildin' my rams been corsair. havent tried their other products

I have used the corsair value series in some older machine and it served those machines well. I currently have a 2 year old 8GB survivor flash drive that is going strong. Corsair has good products and I bet the vengeance memory is of great quality. :)

I certainly regard Corsair products as good, from PSUs to coolers, to RAM... I've never had a single issue with anything that I have purchased.

wouldn't mind another 8GB set, either.

corsair = quality and value...and if i win, i would get to upgrade the rest of the rig to be able to actually use it - nice!

Never had one bad Corsair product, from PSU to Memory (even the ValueSelect memory outperforms most performance memory).

What i like about corsair is that the product will be high quality, reliable, and compatible. Also the corsair brand just inspires confidence. Also its cool to look in my pc and see corsair parts because the brand name is just awsome. I have a corsair psu and ram in my pc. Not sure what corsair can do different. Just make sure whatever you put the name on it kicks ass.

Looks like the cooling fins would be good to pick my teeth with. :)

Great quality products and great support! In fact I like corsair so much that I finally registered after years of anonymously reading hardforum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back