Corsair Vengeance™ 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
been rocking my Corsair RAM for 2 years overclocked without issues, best buy i had to far. :D

I always enjoy Corsair branded stuff. It just seems to feel like quality and care went into the build.

Being Corsair really started the entire performance / enthusiast memory thing, I always love it when i build a system w/ Corsair memory.

Thanks for these contests [H] and Corsair!

Corsair Ram is the only ram I have run for years. Just grabbed the 600t and 850HX to go along with that and help to complete the corsair package

I've used nothing bur Corsair for years and don't plan on changing anytime soon! Though I could use an upgrade...

Corsair was one of the first lifetime warranty memory products and you know that means they stand behind their product 100%.

I like the name Corsair. Since I already use Corsair products, I am well aware of the quality of their products.

I'm a big Corsair fan. I've been very happy with their customer service. The last RMA I did was really smooth and they went above and beyond.

I've got Corsair sticks in my rig right now, and they even fit under my nh-d14! Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back