Corsair Vengeance™ 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Corsair because it seems to be compatible with just about all motherboards and configurations. I have yet to have a bad set of Corsair RAM.

What I like about Corsair is they work well, look great, and have always been very stable in all the builds I have done, or have seen done, keep it up, and give me my free set!! lol.

Slight drivel!

Corsair RAM = good (and psu, and cases, and pretty much everything)

Corsair = BULLETPROOF comes to mind as to look at my 5 year Dominators still chugging along.

I like Corsair because they seem to make everything well. Also my AX850 has a ridiculously long warranty.

count me in!
ran corsair XMS in my last rig for 3 years solid without any issues, great memory. also i absolutely love my corsair AX850 psu. very solid brand.

Corsair RAM is Some of the best... Rocking 4 gigs of Corsair XMS Dominator Ram w/ heat spreaders... 4 years and still Running strong... CORSAIR U ROCK!!!

Its hard to believe that DDR2 is no longer the standard. It just seems that yesterday DDR2 was the fastest thing you could put into your gaming box :(

Same thing I posted in the other topic...I like corsair because they usually have quality products at fair prices :)

Corsair makes products that are built to last. These will go nicely with my TX650, 800D, and H50 :D

I like Corsair because over my several years of building computers I have never been let down by their products. Everything is always the highest quality, and in the rare instances that something has gone bad, getting a replacement part under warranty has always been a breeze.

Love corsair, if you've got the scratch, you can always count on a quality product from them, regardless the area.

Yes, I copy pasted. Don't judge me.

Seriously, stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back