Corsair Vengeance™ 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corsair has went from memory, to everything you could think of and not only that, they did it with perfection. Grats to them!

This corsair RAM would perfectly match my 750w corsair psu! And the corsair is a great StarCraft 1 unit!!

And they are better than the G.Skill that is linked in the opening post!?

I've used mostly Corsair memory. Never had problems with them. But Corsair power supplies have made more of an impression on me than any other products. I'm looking to get a Corsair case for my next build.

What do I like about Corsair?

Well that's easy. Their customer service. I had a bad psu, called and set up the RMA, and was promptly sent a brand new one. They were great.

I have never gotten a chance to try corsair products but I have always wanted to. I respect the brand and believe they have a solid product. I would LOVE to try
hem out

Yay, posting inane babble on how much having 8gb of ram vs 4 would change my life. :D

If the memory is as good as the power supply I just bought from them, I'll be glad to have some.

I've been a Corsair fan since 2003 when all they sold was RAM. Running one of their PSUs now. :)

Corsair is a must have for overclocking. Quality, reliabilty, and stability are words that come to mind when I think Corsair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back