Corsair Vengeance™ 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can I say, Corsair has always been one of my go-to brands for memory...

Always have had good luck with Corsair. Reliable and quality products, fine company. Running Dominator right now and an HX-620 which was bought when they first came out and is still rocking. New build in the works here: will have an H70, an AX 1200, possibly a Corsair SSD (Get those new puppies out the door so I can decide), and of course the Vengeance ram which hopefully will be free! ;)

Corsair makes the toughest computer hardware period. There flash drives are though enough to survive the intense environment of being on a nuclear submarine with me for 5 years without fail. The ram is just as tough as well surviving in that harsh environment.

There once was a lady from Nantucket, who sat on a log eating her curds and whey.

Corsair has always produced good solid products. Good price/preform ratio, and they've produced something for everybody. From value ram to great OC'ing ram.

I love corsair because their customer support is second to none. Plus they make some quality stuff.

More suckups in this thread than I expected. :)

I need to build my son a new system because the post office used my system as a punching bag. This memory will be a great start.

I've been building systems at home for a long time. I've put up with many fussy motherboard / RAM combinations, but have yet to have a bad experience with Corsair RAM. I'd love to build a new system around some Corsair RAM. :D

Honestly, I've never used Corsair memory, although I've never heard anything bad about it. Would be nice to try some in my new rig which I'll be building this year.

Corsair. Its not hard to come up with something good about Corsair at all.

Their stuff always works. It always works at rated speeds and usually a good bit faster. Its always competitively priced. Their customer service is friendly and fast and Ive never had Corsair burn me on a rebate.

More suckups in this thread than I expected. :)

I need to build my son a new system because the post office used my system as a punching bag. This memory will be a great start.

I wouldn't call it sucking up at all. I usually post drivel. Corsairs a decent company that I have a lot of good experiences with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back