Corsair Vengeance™ 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Corsair Vengeance™ 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit Drawing

veng_b_side_1_1.png

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 memory modules are designed with overclockers in mind. Vengeance DIMMs are built using RAM specially selected for their high-performance potential. Aluminum heat spreaders help dissipate heat, and provide the aggressive look that you want in your gaming rig. As a bonus, the attractive low price of Vengeance memory will also leave lots of room in your system build budget. Now available in Cerulean Blue to match motherboards supporting the 2nd generation Intel Core processor family.

Post once in this thread to enter a drawing for 1 of 5 sets of Corsair Vengeance™ 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kits. Please tell us what you like about Corsair and if you want to weenie out, just post your normal drivel. :p

Winners have been selected at random and notified via PM.

Posters numbers are: 106 351 504 685 787

Last edited:
I love that Corsair has always meant quality for a price, but now it means reliability at a reasonable price for just not memory, but cases, cooling, ssd storage, powersupplies and of course awesome memory. Tied in with some of the best customer service in the industry it's no wonder that there is always a corsair product in every one of my builds.

Last edited:
Corsair has always been synonymous with performance and stability, you cant go wrong with Corsair.

What do I like about Cosair? A Willingness to support Overclocklers...?

Last edited:
Corsair went from having some of the best RAM, to having some of the best PC parts, period. Their RAM, cases, PSUs, CPU coolers, etc.. are all top notch.

I like Corsair's attention to the whole range of memory users (value through extreme overclocker) and their willingness to update products as necessary (SATA3 backpanel and USB 3.0 kit for the 800D).

Have Run Corsair Dominator PC8500 for years now with flawless results! An upgrade would be haut!

Out of all the ram I've used, it seems that every set of Corsair ram just worked. No tweaking, no dead sticks, just put it in an forget. Good quality control.

I have always seen Corsair components as completely reliable. There is simply no other manufacturer I trust more.

Me likey =]
Corsair has always been a top notch company with a solid and diverse ineup of products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back