Corsair Vengeance™ 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always used Corsair memory and now powersupplies. Their products have always been solid for me. I have just purchased an 8GB Vengeance memory kit for my new build and would love to have another to make a nice 16GB machine.

late 90s I used Corsair memory in an upgrade. Been a fan ever since.

hmmm... what I like about Corsair: Great service and support, easy returns on defective hardware, low defect rates, good performance, good overclocking, etc.

seriously, what's not to love?

I like corsair because its not likely to cause my computer to start on fire = winning!

Corsair products FTW! From PSUs to RAM that I have had so far, they are among the best.

As a long-time user of their memory, at home and my place of business, I have nothing but good to say about their memory - crossing my fingers for a set!

I like Corsair because they don't sell us crap with a pretty label on it and call it awesome. They sell world class components that always perform. No guesswork when you buy Corsair.

Seiously, I have a pair of power supplies, the USB HS1 Gaming Headset, and 4Gig of their memory. That's just what's in use right now, but I have never had a problem with anything they make. It's rare to find a company these days that really cares about quality.
And just as rare to post this much when it does not matter... ;)

Like many other people before me, Corsair means quality and reliability.

I have had corsair products ever since i started building computers. Memory first! of course. then power supplies,cases and now even AIO liquid cooling. LOVE everybit of it. and i have NEVER had anything fail from them. I will continue to be a corsair user. Thank you so much for making such quality products!!!

Why? Because, every plane named Corsair has been a BAD A__ and has reaped a terrible VENGEANCE!!!!!!!!

Corsair is amongst the top ranks in the industry with the likes of ASUS and Gigabyte. They are out to produce an entire range of high quality products and one can purchase any of their goods with peace of mind.

I'm building a new rig and I want Corsair Vengeance DDR3 ram due to it great reliability overclocking ability. I just bought a Corsair HD 70 CPU cooler...and am waiting for it to arrive. Would be great to win 8gigs of Corsair Vengeance DDR3 ram...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back