Corsair Vengeance™ 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corsair builds quality products at an affordable price point. Their HS1 headset has been the best headset I've purchased yet (over a dozen). I just purchased one of their PSUs to power a new system, hopefully they can give me some RAM to go with it as well. :)

High quality at a reasonable price is what goes through my mind. Always recommend thier PSUs.

I run many gigs of corsair ram and some of their other stuff. It is one of the two manufacturers I look to for ram and when performance is the only concern they are number 1.

Corsair is my first choice for Power supplies, memory and case. Thank you for great Products and Excellent service. Would love a new set of Vengeance !

I've always enjoyed Corsair's reliability. I don't believe I've ever had to send a stick of RAM back to them and I've purchased tons of RAM for servers and desktops alike.

I love Corsair. Been using their memory products for years now.

My normal drivel = NSFW, so instead I will say that I really like Corsair's stuff, everything from the green stick RAM to their power supply lines.

i've been using corsair ram for nearly 10 yrs and will continue to do so!

I always run with Corsair memory. Some of the best on the market

Who wouldn't want free ram? Oh that's right, if it came from Crucial I'd tell them to keep it! heh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back