Corsair Vengeance™ 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like that they are giving away some of the best memory on the market, to me.
Now if they could give me a new computer to put my new memory in ;)

love me some corsair goodies! never had a problem with anything from them....from my 2 corsair powersupplies to countless sets of ram...thanks!

Just got an H50 cooler, absolutely love it. Finally I'm running at 4ghz and not breaking a sweat. Thank you Corsair!

Corsair seems to make awesome products with high value and quality aethetics every time they dive into a new product line. Two thumbs up!!!

Corsair goes above and beyond on the 800D case. I was shocked on how great it was. Overall, Corsair knows the customer and the products they want.

Corsair memory has always treated me right. These mem modules look sweet while the specs are sweeter.

Posting once again to win for my new SB build or whatever i decide to put this into !

Corsair has become my go to manufacturer for computer parts. I have an 800D, H50, 12GB of Vengeance RAM and an HX620 in my main rig. Their quality, customer service, value, and forum presence are unmatched.

Love corsair ram... I think I could only love it more if it were free!!

*crosses fingers*

I still have some DDR 3200 LED rocking Corsair RAM in my s939 system. I'm sure if I win this, they'll be around 7 years from today.

Corsair's reliability & high integrity = I'd let it date my daughter.. (if i had one..) ;)

Corsair has always been a brand I can trust, every time I went cheaper to save some cash, it burned me and I went back. Its like a jaded lover that doesn't get mad at you for cheating.

I'm going to be building a new system in the coming months and this would be a great start :)

I've been using Corsair since they first came out and haven't looked back since. Recently purchased the HS1s and am further impressed! Keep up the good work guys :)

I've had corsair ram in the past and it's been great! Love the fact this company is starting to put out other quality aspects also like headsets and audio!

NEEEED MORRRE RAAAAAM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back